Chapter 22

A couple days later, Himiko was sitting inside the club room, leaning against a window as she looked around. So far, everything was normal, no surprise visits from assassins, no gunshots heard in the distance, everything was just... normal.

"There has to be something up." Himiko muttered to herself.

"What was that, Sayuri?" A girl asked, and Himiko looked up, seeing a familiar face.

"Oh, nothing, nothing, Miya. Don't worry about it, alright?" She waved her hand in the air dismissively, "I bet Tamaki's waiting for you."

"Oh, it's fine, I have something planned with his after this. For now I'm letting him host other girls." She moved to stand next to Himiko.

"Really?" Himiko asked, looking at the girl. "Doesn't it bother you just a little bit how he flirts with other girls?"

"I mean, a little, but, then when we go on a dat, just a two of us... I can tell that he truly cares about me like I care for him."

Looking over at her friend, Himiko saw a blush on her cheeks, a small smile was placed on her lips.

"I'm glad you can feel that way. That's how I feel with Rin." Himiko said, a warm smile on her face.

"You and Rin- oh my god." Miya said, covering her mouth as her eyes widened. "Don't tell me you two are dating!"

Himiko felt her cheeks warm up, and slightly regretted what she had just said. In the moment, Himiko forgot how Miya could get when it came to love.

"Um, yeah..." Himiko said, slightly hesitant.

"That's amazing! We have to go on a double date sometime!" She squealed, getting the attention from some of the girls near them.

Himiko felt her cheeks heat up, and she scratched the back of her head. "I don't think—" She was interrupted by a ding, and she pulled her phone out of her shoulder bag, seeing a message from Kimi.

Kimi: Go ahead! I can take care of anything with Kyoya!

'Is that idiot listening in on my conversation?' She asked herself. She sighed, she knew if she denied, Kimi would be on her tail for the next week. "Apparently I can go. What fun." She said.

Miya smiled, and grabbed Himiko's hands, a wide smile on her face. "This will be great!" She squealed.

"Yeah..." Himiko muttered, watching Miya excitedly jump up and down. "I have to tell him! Oh! It'll be so much fun!"

Himiko watched as the girl talked in front of her, and she felt her expression soften, she missed this girl. She missed all of them. Feeling her eyes start to water, she took a deep breath, pushing down the feelings of sorrow and regret that were rising up on her throat.

After some time of talking, Kyoya announced that the club was closed, and he helped the other hosts escort the girls out.

"Oh, I'd better go. Tamaki and I's realationship is kind of on the down-low, don't want to be flocked with jealous fan-girls, ya know?" She started to walk out, waving goodbye.

"Oh no, I understand. I've got to wait for Kyoya." Himiko said, waving goodbye with a smile.

"And don't forget to tell Rin!" Miya shouted over her shoulder.

"I won't!" Himiko shouted after her.

Soon, the room was empty, and Himiko was sitting slightly away from the Host club.

"Hey! Sayuri!" Tamaki shouted.

"Yes, Tamaki?" Himiko asked, turning and looking over at the group that was sitting a table away from her.

"Come over here, if you would please."

"Alright." She walked over to where the club was, looking at Tamaki. "What do you need?" She asked.

"We were just talking, and there been a decision made."

"And that decision is?" Himiko asked.

"If you are to stay here after hours, you must become a hostess! Of course, this is a very big honor. There's a waiting list for this Host Club, and we don't just accept people this easily." Tamaki explained.

"There is no way I'm becoming a hostess." Himiko said.

"I'm afraid you don't have a choice." Kyoya piped up. "We can't allow anyone to stay after hours unless they are part of the club."

"Mr. Ootori." Himiko stated, "I can't protect you from any attacks on this club if I'm not in this room."

"Then you understand how you've been backed into a corner." Kyoya stated, looking at her through the corner of his eyes.

Himiko looked at him, and she could almost guess what he was thinking. Checkmate. With a sigh, Himiko realized she really was backed into a corner. "You're right. I'll become a hostess."
—————————————

PFT. I DIDN'T FINISH WRITING THIS TODAY. WHATTT? HOW RIDICULOUS.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Sadly, I'm off Christmas Break, so School is a thing now. *cris internally* Next chapter will be posted on next Wednesday.

-Sin