Chapter 26

The club headed over to Kyoya's house and Himiko, Rin, and Kimi quickly changed.

Himiko slipped on black shorts and a black hoodie, she grabbed a hair tie, tying her hair up into a tight ponytail.

"I've called the cops." Kyoya was saying as she walked into the main room. When she did walk in, she felt the host club staring at her.

"You're still surprised, aren't you?" Himiko asked with a sigh. she hadn't bothered to put in her contacts. "I can understand how you feel, but we can't focus on me right now." She turned to Kyoya, "How many men did you send out?"

"The whole-"

"If you sent the whole force that's not a good idea." Rin interrupted, walking up beside Himiko. "Many of your men will be injured, remember, they're going up against assassins, who can easily lead anyone off track."

"I assure you that my men are part of the top force in-"

"They might be trained fighters, but like Rin said before, they're trained assassins, even the top police force in Japan couldn't get past them." Kimi said, bounding down the stairs, "Like Rin said, they'll either get hurt, die, or be thrown off track."

"Then what do you suggest?" Kyoya asked.

"We're going. That was the original plan, anyways." Himiko said, crossing her arms and walking towards the door. She was almost out when she felt someone tug on her hoodie. Turning around, she saw Kyoya looking her her.

"Be safe." He said.

Himiko looked at him, after a minute, she smiled, "Of course, I am a trained assassin after all." As she said that, she looked at Honey and Mori, "Protect him while we're gone, alright?" She asked, watching as they both nodded. With that, Himiko and the others headed out of the house, heading down the driveway.

"He still likes you~" Kimi teased, pocking Himiko's arm.

"Oh shut it." Himiko said, slouching Kimi. "I have a boyfriend now."

"Yeah." Rin agreed.

"And you two are adorable together, but I've got to say, you and that hunk of hotness."

Himiko rolled her eyes. "Again, I'm pretty sure you're talking for yourself, I've noticed the way you've been staring at him when he's not looking."

Kimi looked away, and Himiko knew that her friends cheeks were heating up.

"As funny as this is, we should try to think where your friend is."

"Well, if we're wanting to be cliche, the author would have her be in the Assassin HQ, or a warehouse somewhere." Kimi stated, and Himiko looked at her in confusion.

"The author?"

"Ah! Sorry, you weren't supposed to hear that." Kimi said, letting out a laugh.

"Okay... we may as well check the warehouses around town then..." Rin stated. "How about the place where our friends were taken."

"Yeah, sure, if we want to be even more cliche." Kimi muttered, just loud enough for Himiko to hear.

"Look, it's worth a shot." Rin said, and the three entered a car that was bought for them by Yoshiro. Rin was really the only one of them who knew how to drive well, Kimi knew how to drive but she favored speed over safety, and Himiko preferred to take the bus than drive, so she didn't trust herself after not driving for quite a while.

"Alright, and we're off!" Rin exclaimed, backing into the road and driving off.

The car ride was quite as they headed towards the warehouse, and despite Kimi's remarks about Rin needing to be faster, it was a safe drive.

They arrived there soon after, the three of them filing out of the car and hid behind a stack of boxes. looking around it, Himiko spotted someone standing guard.

"Well, looks like we found the place." Rin said, looking out the other section.

"Looks like we found her." Kimi said, a smile spreading on her face, "Guess a cliche can actually happen in real life."
________________
There are only a couple more chapters of this book left sadly. I hope you guys have been enjoying it so far!

Also, obvious fourth wall breaking is obvious.

-Sin