Chapter 24

"Welcome~" The group said, extending their hands out towards the doors, a group of both males and females at the entrance, Himiko assumed Tamaki, or Kyoya, made the announcement that she was starting today, thus the amount of boys in the group.

"Everyone, please take your seats." Tamaki announced, and Himiko walked over to her table, it was placed near the window, mainly so she could see an intruder before anyone else does, and take the proper actions to get people to safety. Rin and Kimi were already in the air vents, watching over the group, Kimi inside while Rin watched the door.

"So, Sayuri, what's your type of guy?" A boy asked, he had slicked back dark brown hair, it was obvious he was trying to flirt.

Himiko looked at him, "Well, I'd say I don't have a type." She stated, "It gives everyone a chance, you know." She smiled and looked at him, seeing a small tint of red on his face.

"So you could be into a guy like me?" Another boy asked, and Himiko looked at him, seeing that he had wide frame glasses, and messy black hair, almost like he could be Kyoya's little brother, though not as attractive as he was.

"Of course." Himiko said, it was a lie, sure. She already had a boyfriend, but there wasn't any way she was letting any of these husky know that, they would leave, and Kyoya wouldn't be too happy with that, since she would be making the club loose profit.

The day went on smoothly until Himiko noticed a shadow just outside her window.

"Alright everyone! Let's switch!" Tamaki announced as he clapped his hands.

Himiko looked around, watching as everyone except the hosts moved. Nearby, Himiko saw Miya walked past, in front of the window.

That's when Himiko felt it. The sense of dread she felt when something bad was going to happen. Standing up abruptly, she watched in horror as someone broke through the window with a loud crash.

Everyone was screaming, and Himiko watched in horror as two more people stepped inside, one of them grabbing Miya.

"No." Himiko whispered as she looked at the terrified face of her friend. Clenching her fists, she bunched her dress up, fabric in each hand in front of her. Pulling it forwards, it was tight against her back, after pulling it as far forwards as it could go, she started tying the fabric around her legs, finishing it off with a bow in the front.

"Kimi! Rin!" She shouted, hearing Kimi jump out of the vents and Rin step inside through the doors. "Kimi, get the students out, especially Mr. Ootori. Rin, help me with these guys."

Rin nodded, and two two of them sprung forwards, towards the men who broke through the window.

They fought for a while, until they pulled back, both sides having quite a large amount of beatings. Though she the last man headed out, Himiko caught a glance of familiar yellow fabric and heard an all too familiar scream.

"Miya!" She shouted, running towards the window and reaching out. Her hand just barely missed the fabric of the assassin's clothes.

She watched in horror as the three of them ran away, a kicking and screaming Miya in their grasp.

She fell to her knees, her hands in fists against the wall. "I couldn't... I couldn't save her." She whispered, tears starting to fall.

"Himi..." Rin said softly, placing a hand on her shoulder. "We'll find her."

"No!" She shouted. "I failed her!" She heard the open and closing of the door to the room, though Himiko ignored it. "I didn't become friends with them this time so they wouldn't be dragged into this mess again!" She moved her hands and covered her face, her body shaking with silent sobs. "I should of noticed it, I should of gotten her to safety." She whispered. "She was my best friend! She shouldn't of been captured!"

"Himiko." Kimi's voice made it's way to Himiko's ears, and she looked behind her, seeing Kimi standing in the scattered broken glass.

"We need to get you two patched up."

"I can't think about patching up right now." Himiko said, her voice shaking slightly. "I have to save Miya."

"Was she taken?" Kimi asked.

Himiko nodded, and looked away, trying to blink the tears from her eyes.

"I'm sorry. Was she..." Kimi trailed off, and Himiko felt two pairs of arms around her.

After they pulled away, Himiko stood up, her fists clenched at her sides.

"We're going after her." She stated, determination filling her being.

__________________
I can't believe it! I hit 1K followers! I don't deserve this guys, thank you so much for supporting me and reading my books, I really appreciate it all you Sinners!

-Sin