Chapter 11

When Himiko got to the hedge maze, she saw that two of the three assassins were on the ground, and Kimi and Rin were working on cornering the third.

"You two twerps think you can beat me down?" He asked, "pathetic."

Himiko knew he would be too strong for them, even if they all worked together. A smile crept onto her face and she let out a giggle, getting the attention of the three of them. "You look like you need to relax~" She taunted, starting to hum.

"What do you think you're doing?" The assassin asked, his cocky attitude still as strong as ever.

Himiko didn't respond, instead she just opened her mouth and let out a wordless song. Both Kimi and Rin plugged their ears, and watched as the man started to go into a trance, his eyes fogging up and his body relaxing.

Lunging, Himiko easily kicked him to the ground, and he laid there like a limp rag. Himiko let her voice die down, and she knocked him out easily by kicking his head. He would probably have a minor concussion when he woke up, but that wasn't Himiko's problem.

"Let's get these men out of sight for now." Himiko said, bending down and grabbing one from the collar. "We don't want a student to stumble upon them and, you know, cause an alarm."

"But that would be fun, Himi~" Kimi exclaimed with a mock pout. "We could say they're part of the mafia, or harassing some girls, or- or-"

"Kimi." Rin said, looking at the energetic girl with an unamused expression. "Our job as assassins means we have to raise no alarms what-so-ever." He grab the other man, draping him over his shoulder, he might not look it, but Rin was extremely strong.

Kimi stuck her tongue out, "You're no fun." She muttered.

Rin just rolled his eyes. "I think we could stick them behind the gazebo." He looked over to it, "Seems like it's the best place in a short amount of time. Besides, dragging three unconscious people across the campus wouldn't be the best idea."

Himiko hid the man she was dragging behind the Gazebo and dusted off her uniform, "We'll deal with them later, they should all still be here when school ends."

The other two nodded and placed the others with the first man, making sure the weren't seen by the naked eye.

"Alright, let's head back to Kyoya, I left him with Honey and Mori so if anything happened..."

"You mean the tall giant and the little kid? How could they help?" Rin asked.

"Oh, they're martial arts champions." Himiko said in a matter of fact tone, making both Kimi and Rin sweatdrop.

"Alright?" Kimi muttered, tilting her head slightly.

Himiko just rolled her eyes. "Alright! We're off to see the wizard!"

"The wonderful wizard of hell!" Kimi finished, causing the two to break down into laughter.

"Himi, you know you have a cover to up hold, right?" Rin asked, placing a hand on top of Himiko's head.

"Yeah yeah." Himiko said, "But nobody's around." She started to walk out of the hedge maze, the two following behind her. "I wish someone knew though." She whispered, mostly to herself.

The three finally got out of the hedge maze, seeing Kyoya talking with Honey and Mori, well, more Honey talking than the others responding.

"We're back." Himiko said, her emotionless act kicking back up. "I hope everything was well over here."

"Everything is fine!" Honey exclaimed.

"That's good." Himiko said. "Though we should probably be heading to class, the bell is about to ring."