Chapter 25

Above is what Himiko did with her dress
______________________

Himiko walked out of the room, seeing a crowd of students sitting outside, blankets covering some of them, their faces full of shock, though some were just blank.

"What was that?"

"That was so scary"

"Shira! Where are you?"

The girls were all mumbling, some calling out to their friends to see if they're safe.

"Sayuri-senpai!" Himiko heard, and she looked over at Haruhi, who ran up to her. "Are you alright?"

Himiko was quiet for a moment, after processing what Haruhi had asked, she nodded slightly. "Yes. I'm fine. But I can't waste any time. Where's the rest of the host club, they okay?"

"They're safe." Haruhi said, pointing towards the crowd.

Looking through it, Himiko saw all the hosts were comforting the girls who were crying, she caught the eye of Tamaki and motioned that she wanted to talk with the club, heading over to the side, where there weren't any girls, she waited for them to arrive.

"What do you want?" Kyoya asked, and Himiko looked over at him, seeing the host club standing together, staring at her.

"They... took someone." Himiko said, not able to meet the faces of any of the hosts.

"They did?" Hikaru asked, his voice sounding slightly panicked

"Who?" Kaoru asked, the same panic in his voice as his brother.

Himiko looked at Tamaki, feeling her eyes start to water. "They... t-th-hey..." She covered her mouth, feeling tears start to run down her cheeks. She took a breath to calm herself slightly and moved her hand. "They took Miya. I'm so sorry, Tamaki."

Tamaki's expression turned into one of horror, and he stepped forwards, his hands on her shoulders. "You can't be serious! Why didn't you save her!?" He asked, a mixture of concern, horror, and anger showing in his eyes.

Himiko flinched back, and pulled away from his grip. "I-I didn't mean to let... let them take her, I should of-"

"You're right. You should of." Tamaki stated bitterly.

"I'm going after her." Himiko stated. "I promised myself I would never let her be thrown into any of my business again. I broke it. I broke that stupid, stupid promise."

"Again? What do you mean, Sa-chan?" Honey asked.

Himiko looked at the ground, it was now or never. "My name isn't Setsushi Sayuri." She said, her eyes slightly blurred. "I..."

"What do you mean by that?" Hikaru asked.

Taking a breath, Himiko reached her hand up to her eyes, taking out the colored contact. "My name is Sukini Himiko. Also know as the Rose of Ouran." She said, looking at the hosts with a determined gaze, still having some tears fall down her cheeks.

"You're alive?" Mori asked, disbelief in his voice.

Himiko nodded, a small smile on her face, it felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of her shoulders. "I never actually died. You guys know I'm an assassin, right?" She asked, and they all nodded, "I'm sorry I didn't tell any of you guys sooner, I just couldn't take it anymore... with Miya getting kidnapped, I... I-" She felt someone wrap their arms, and then another pair, and then two more, and soon, the entire host club was hugging her, even Kyoya had placed his hand on her shoulder.

"We'll get Miya back." Rin said, walking up to the group. His arms were bandaged and the cuts on his face had been cleaned. "But first, we need to get you patched up, Himi." He said, a warm smile on his face.

The host club pulled away and Himiko nodded, walking over to where Kimi was, sorting through a First aid kit.

"Alright, sit down." Kimi said, and Himiko sat on the stool in front of her, watching as Kimi went to work on her cuts, only flinching slightly when she put on the disinfectant.

"Ah, that stings." Himiko groaned as Kimi started on another cut.

"Well, we don't want you getting infected, you nerd." She said, laughing slightly. "So, you told them?"

"Hm?"

"The truth, about you not actually being Sayuri?"

"Oh. Yeah." Himiko sighed, "It's kind of a relief."

"Now you only need three more people to tell."

"Three?"

"You know, Miya, Tamai, and who what the third one? Sarai?"

"Shirai you mean?" Himiko asked, looking at her friend with an unamused expression.

"Yeah, that's it."

"I don't know how I'll tell them." Himiko said, her voice barely a whisper.

"Well, how about 'Hey, yeah, I'm not dead, surprise'. That would work." Himiko stated sarcastically, waving her hands in the air.

"Yeah, if I want to be cruel about it. God, Kimi, you're not the best at advice."

"That's why I'm an assassin." She responded. "I'm killer at that, don't you know."

Himiko tried to hold in her laughter, but failed miserably, snorting slightly as she giggled.

"Alright, you're good." Kimi said, finishing up with the last scratch on Himiko's face. "What now?"

"Well, now, I'm pretty sure we're going to be going after those assassins that took Miya. Sound good?"

"Sounds like a plan, Himi."

The two of them nodded towards each other, then they walked up to Rin, determination shining in both of their eyes.

"You ready to kick some more ass, Rin?" Himiko asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Rin said, smiling back at the two.