Chapter 20

The next morning, Himiko found herself sitting at the dining table with her head down.

Both Rin and Kimi were lazily walking around, Kimi was drinking a banana smoothie, while Rin was eating a flat out banana.

"Good morning!" A loud voice exclaimed, causing Himiko to look up at him and groan.

"Shut up, Blondie." She said with a scowl, a dark aura seeming to surround her.

"Woah, what's up with you?" Hikaru asked, walking in with his brother slightly behind him.

"Poor Sayuri didn't get her sleep~" Kimi stated with a smirk.

"You can't blame me." Himiko grumbled. "I appreciate sleep and I need it to function. Since I'm human. Unlike some people." She glared over at Kimi and Rin, who were moving around like they had had a full nights of rest

"Aw, you can't blame us, Sa." Rin said, a smirk on his face. "We've trained for this. You have too."

Himiko just grunted, closing her eyes.

"Hm. Strange, you seem to show more emotion when you're tired." Kyoya stated, walking into the room.

Himiko looked at him, her eyes meeting his. He nodded slightly, and then sat down at the table.

"We're planning on going to the beach today, if you're up for it of course."

Himiko looked at him. "Don't let me stop your fun." She said. "Though a dip in the water sounds nice." She stood up from her seat, "I should get ready then."

"I'll come with you!" Kimi exclaimed, and the two headed out of the room, walking down the hall.

"You're not wearing that bikini you brought, are you?" Himiko asked.

"Of course I am Himi!" She exclaimed.

"What about your scars?"

"There's this thing called waterproof concealer." Kimi replied, and the two walked into the room. "I'm not as boring as you are with your one piece suit."

"I actually like my suit, for your information." Himiko said, placing her hand on her chest in mock pain.

Kimi laughed as she fished her suit out of her bag, along with a container of concealer. "I'll be right back." She said, stepping into the bathroom branching off from their room.

Himiko got her suit out of her bag and quickly changed into it easily.

It was just a simple one piece suit, a sleek black with white polka dots. Looking at herself in the mirror, she noticed that the scars on her shoulders and thighs were still visible, seeing Kimi step out of the bathroom, Himiko noticed that Kimi covered all her scars, except for the ones around her shoulders and thighs.

"Not covering those?" Himiko asked, tilting her head slightly.

Kimi looked at herself in the mirror, "Nope. I think they're cool. And since they already know we're assassins, the scars won't raise concern."

Himiko let out a sigh, "I guess you're right." She walked out of the room with Kimi following close behind her.

The two met up with the rest of the Host club at the doors, all of them wearing swim trunks, except for Haruhi, who was wearing a rather frilly bikini.

"Finally." Rin said, spotting the two. "Took you long enough."

"Well, we wouldn't of taken so long if it weren't for Kimi."

"Hey! If I recall correctly, it took you, like, ten minutes to find your bating suit!"

Himiko rolled her eyes. "Let's just head to the beach."

"Fine, fine." Kimi mused and the group left the villa, walking along the shore to find a good spot.

"So, Sayuri-" Hikaru started, falling back to walk along side Himiko.

"With you being an assassin and all," Kaoru continued, falling back to walk on the other side of her.

"Could you kill any of us with anyone else knowing?" The asked together.

"Of course I could." Himiko responded blandly, "Of course, the rest of the host club would notice after a day or two, along with your parents. But, I wouldn't get caught. In fact, if I wanted to, I could kill you two tonight."

The twins looked at her, then both slowly backed away, joining Haruhi up at the front.

Once all of them were at a spot, Himiko helped set up a place for them to sit, placing the towels down over the sand and sitting down with a sigh, opening the book she brought with her to read.

Calmly, Himiko listened to the shouts and laughter from the hosts, only looking up when anyone ended up getting close to her.

"Not enjoying the sun?" A voice asked, causing Himiko to look up and have her eyes meet up with clear blue ones.

"Last time I was here I almost drowned." She stated, looking back at her book and turning the page, "I'd like to prevent that from happening again, wouldn't you too Rin?"

Rin let out a chuckle, and Himiko watched as he sat down from the corner of her eye. "I'm a little heated, so I'm gonna sit here for a while, you cool with that?"

"I can't tell you where to sit and not to sit." Himiko said, saving her place and setting her book down, looking over at Rin. "Besides," looking towards the ocean, "I was getting lonely." She added the last part in a hushed voice, almost immediately regretting it once she said it.

"Aww, you want me to stay~" Rin teased, and Himiko felt her cheeks heat up a bit.

"T-That's not what I meant!" She exclaimed, "I was just saying my book was getting boaring. That's all."

"Sure." Rin chuckled, and without looking at him, Himiko already knew that he was rolling his eyes.

"Oh shut it, or you'll end up falling off a cliff." Himiko threatened.

"Do you remember anything from that time?" Rin asked, and Himiko looked down at him.

"I... No." She said, "I only remember waking up in a bed at Kyoya's Villa. I know there was something before that... But... I can't focus on it."

"Hm. Well, would you like to know what happened?" Rin asked.

Himiko started to nod, then she looked over towards Rin, "Wait, how would you know?!" She exclaimed.

"I was the one who save you, princess." Rin sat up, looking into Himiko's eyes. "Pulled you out of the water and saved your life."

Himiko looked at him, and the blurry memory of his face above her's popped into her mind, "Wait... Does that mean I owe my life to you?"

"Sure. If you'd like to think about it that way." Rin said with a grin.

Himiko felt her cheeks heat up slightly, and she avoided looking at Rin. "I guess I could sea how that could be." She said, and glanced over at Rin, who sat there for a moment, until he processed what she had said.

"You didn't." He groaned.

"Oh I totally did." Himiko said with a grin.

"I can't believe you're the one that ended up taking my heart." Rin whispered, obviously not meaning for Himiko to hear.

"What?" Himiko asked, feeling her cheeks heat up.

_____________________
Hey Sinners! Sorry to leave you on a Cliffhanger, there'll be another chapter next Wednesday, in the meantime, I'll leave you to recover from your screaming of Rin finally confessing his feelings.

But, I need to address something. For the past two-ish years, I've written nothing but anime. So, I've decided to branch out a bit. Don't worry, I'm not going to drop all anime related stories, I would never do that. I'm just going to be writing a story that doesn't circulate around anime.

That being said, how do you guys feel about Markipliar?

-Sin