Chapter 2

The next day, the three woke up as the sun rose and saw uniforms hanging up in the closet of the room they were sharing, it was right next to Kyoya's connected by a bathroom, both of the doors open unless it's being used.

When they all got up, they got changed, none of them looking at the other as they did so.

Slipping on the dress, Himiko took a deep breath as the familiar fabric fitted around her.

"Man this brings back memories." She muttered.

"How did you wear this for two years?" Kimi asked, grabbing the bottom part of the dress and lifting it up slightly, "I look like a banana."

Himiko let out a small laugh. "Well, you'll just have to deal with it. Ouran's a very prestigious school and they don't tolerate it when anyone breaks the rules."

Kimi walked over to Rin, who was adjusting his tie. "Can't I just wear the boy's uniform? I mean, come on, it's so much better than this!" She said, motioning toward Rin's uniform.

"Honestly Kimi, it's not that bad." Himiko said with a sigh, "You're being overly dramatic."

"I might be, but honestly, this dress is an inflated banana, Himi."

Himiko shushed her, "Don't use that name! I don't want to risk being found out!"

"Oh, so does that mean I should call you Sayuri?"

"Please do." Himiko sighed.

"Alright, we should wait for Kyoya to wake up." Rin said, interrupting the two.

"Why don't we wake him?" Kimi asked, and Himiko looked at her with wide and horrified eyes.

"He has type AB blood. You do NOT want to wake him up." She whisper yelled.

"AB blood?" Kimi asked, slightly confused.

"I heard rumors about him when I was at Ouran, if you so much as wake him from his nap or sleep, all hell will be unleashed upon you."

Kimi sweatdropped, "Alright? I guess we won't wake him up."

"Good."

"So, I guess we wait now?" Rin asked.

"Of course." Himiko said, "In the meantime, we can just talk."

"Alright."

The three sat on one of the beds in the room, talking happily with each other as they waited. Soon, they heard an alarm ring from the room right next to theirs, a groan, and then the rustle of covers getting thrown off a person.

Himiko took a deep breath, "Time for the act." She mused to herself as she placed an emotionless expression on her face.

All three of them stood up and headed out of their own room, placing themselves guard in front of Kyoya's door. Once it opened, Himiko looked over at him and saw that he was surprised to see them all ready, but the expression of surprise didn't last long, his face having an expressionless look on it, almost similar to Himiko's.

"We will accompany you to school." Himiko said, her voice void of emotion.

Kyoya just nodded and walked past them, making the three follow him.

"Wow, you're really nailing the emotionless act." Kimi whispered to Himiko.

"Well, I have to if I don't want him to recognize me." Himiko whispered back, "And besides, acting is fun~"

Kimi let out a small giggle, though she quickly quieted herself down when Rin sent a sharp glare at the two.

They got downstairs and Kyoya ate a small breakfast, only consisting of toast and orange juice. Then they followed him outside and into the limo, Kyoya said nothing, only pulled out a familiar black notebook, and started to write in it, Kimi glanced at Himiko, a confused look on her face.

Himiko shrugged, knowing that Kimi was wondering what he was writing.

The next couple of minutes were silent, not too awkward or tense, just... quiet. Suddenly Kyoya broke the silence.

"When we arrive at Ouran, I would prefer it if you three got out before I did. I don't want any rumors going around." He said simply, talking to both the two of assassins and the drive.

"Of course." Rin said, "We understand."

"Good." Kyoya said, then the limo became silent again.

The driver pulled to a stop, "We're a block away from Ouran." He said simply.

The three nodded, and got out of the limo, watching as it drove off. The three started to walk, making sure to walk fast enough to keep their eyes on the limo, making sure nothing happened to it while they were out.

When they got to the front gates, Himiko took a deep breath. "Well, never thought I'd be back here again." She muttered to herself.

"Well, you are. Now you just have to make sure nobody figures out who you are~" Kimi said with a grin.

"Oh shut it." Himiko said with mock annoyance. "Alright, Rin, make sure to keep your eyes on Kyoya." She whispered to the two as she watched Kyoya exit his limo. "Kimi and I will head to the office and grab out schedules. Remember, don't make it obvious that you're watching him."

Rin nodded and pulled away from them, following Kyoya, making sure to bend into the student body.

"Alright, Kimi, let's head to the office." Himiko said.

Kimi nodded and they headed into the school, Himiko keeping the emotionless expression on her face and Kimi looking around with excited eyes. The two stopped in front of a door and Himiko took a deep breath, and opened the door.

"Hello, miss." Himiko said, her tone flat. "We're the new transfer students."

"If I'm correct, there should be three of you." The secretary said, looking at the two.

"Yes, we went ahead, the third had to go to the restroom, we thought if would be faster if we grabbed his schedule for him." Himiko answered.

"Oh... Alright then, which one of you are Kata Kimi?"

"That would be me!" Kimi exclaimed with a smile.

"Here is your schedule." The secretary said, handing Kimi a piece of paper.

"Thanks!" Kimi exclaimed.

"And I'm assuming you're Setsushi Sayuri?" She asked, looking at Himiko.

Himiko just nodded, and grabbed the paper from her. "The one who isn't here currently is Okui Rin. If I may have his schedule..."

The secretary nodded, "Of course." She said, handing Himiko another piece of paper that had Rin's name on top of it. "And here's a map-"

Himiko help up a hand and stopped her. "It's alright. We already know where to go." She said blandly.

"O-Oh. Okay." She stuttered. "You three will be in class 2-A. Try not to be late."

Himiko bowed slightly, "Thank you." She said simply as she turned and left.

"Thanks!" Kimi exclaimed, following after Himiko. "Wow, you're acting is on point." She whispered.

Himiko looked at her with a gleam in her eyes, "Of course it is." She said with a smile,"I practiced an attitude of not giving a shit for years~"

Kimi let out a laugh, "Well, you'd better be able to keep it up." She said, "At least until this job is done."

Himiko looked at her, "Obviously." She said rolling her eyes. They turned the corner and Himiko looked forwards, seeing Rin standing outside the door. The two walked up to them and looked at the door, hearing chatter from inside.

"Hope you're ready to be back." Rin muttered.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Himiko said with a sigh as she heard the bell ring and the class quiet down from the other side of the door. Then she heard the familiar voice of the teacher call the three in, they glanced at each other then Himiko opened the door, stepping into the room.