After The Story

Hope this small chapter wraps the book to a better ending than that cliff hanger!

-Sin
___________
It's been years since Himiko and her friends had graduated from Ouran, and they've barely changed from the time they were teens, the only differences were two things.

Kimi was now the director of the assassination organization, and she was a good one at that, the previous director had stepped down from her position, and she's now in retirement, with no knowledge of her past job. It's just what happens when someone leave the organization.

The second thing was more of a someone.

"Mommy! Mommy!" A young voice called out, and a woman with deep brown hair looked down at the girl who seemed around five years old who was tugging at her dress.

"Yes, Kamata?" The woman asked.

"Daddy's back!" The girls blue eyes shining as she looked up at her mother.

"Aw, Kama! That was supposed to be a surprise for mommy!" A males voice exclaimed, and the woman looked yup, seeing a man with blue hair and a scar extending over the bridge of his nose. He walked up and wrapped his arms around the woman, having them neatly resting on her stomach.

"I see you got home safely, Rin." The woman said, placing her hands on his.

"Well, I couldn't just leave my pregnant wife and my daughter at home alone for too long." Rin said. "Isn't that right, Himiko."

Himiko chuckled, "I'm capable of taking care of myself and Kamata."

"Mommy, mommy!" Kamata exclaimed, "Am I gonna have a baby brother or a baby sister?"

Himiko looked down at her daughter, a warm smile on her face. "I don't know, Kama, we'll just have to wait a little longer to find out."

"Okay!" With that, Kamata scampered away into another room, going off to play with the toys she had.

By now, Rin had moved to sitting down at the table. "You'll never guess who I saw on my mission." He explained.

"Who?" Himiko asked, walking over with two cups of water.

"The one and only Souh Tamaki!"

"No way, did her recognize you?" Himiko asked, placing one of the glasses in front of Rin.

"That's the funny thing! He did! He asked how I was doing, like I wasn't holding a knife!"

"Well, it must of been knife to see him again." Himiko joked, a smirk on her face.

Rin groaned, "I can only hope our children don't have the same sense of humor you do."

Himiko laughed, "Oh, continue with your story."

"Alright, as I was saying, you'll never guess who he married."

At the end of their third year at Ouran, Tamaki and Miya had broke it off, mainly baecause they were going to go different paths in life, Miya was going to culinary school somewhere in Italy, while Tamaki was staying in Japan. They both knew that a long term relationship wouldn't work for either of them. Thankfully it wasn't a hard break up, and they left each other with no hard feelings.