Awards & Answers.

And we come to another section of the riddles book. This time,I only have one winner.

Without further ado:

Question 11: The second floor.

Answer: In England,the grand floor is counted as the first floor,the first floor is the second floor and so on.

This means that the thieves were on their floor.

Question 12: Poor Girl.

Answer: The bullies killed her.

Winner: @iamnotmagic.

Question 13: Innocent Adam.

Answer: Adam is an executioner and his wife is a criminal, so he is the executioner who executed his wife.

Winner: @iamnotmagic.

Question 14: Who is the murderer?

Answer: cousin Margret.

Winner: @iamnotmagic

Question 15: The dead man.

Answer: The man is a skydiver. He jumped out of the plane with his parachute and when he tried opening it,he found out that it was damaged,so he fell to his death.

Question 16: Spots.

Answer: Spots father was abusing her and so after he died,spots began to abuse her mother. So her mother killed her.

Winner: @iamnotmagic

Question 17: The Haunted Tunnel.

Answer: The tunnel is indeed haunted,because it was not supposed to rain in the tunnel but it did.

Winner: @iamnotmagic

Question 18: The Elevator.

Answer: She couldn't because, they were all dead.

Winner: @iamnotmagic.

Question 19: Which would you save?

Answer: None,because an ambulance can't put out a fire.

Winner:@iamnotmagic.

Question 20: The smuggler.

Answer: He was smuggling bicycles.

Best answer: @iamnotmagic.

Did I hear you say bones?? And you think they would still let him pass the border. That's funny.

Question 21: Who did it?

Answer: No one.   The man died as a result of the fact that before washing his hands,he touched the tap his hand,which had chemical on it, and after washing his hands,he still turned the tap of without knowing that the chemical was already on the tap handle.

Which means that the chemical was still on his hand when he went to eat.

AWARDS:

Sherlock Holmes: And the winner is.... *in Nicki minaj's voice*

@iamnot magic!!!!!!!

I am not kidding when I say that she is a genius,I mean,she got all seven answers correctlyCongratulations dearie.

Lemmie know the book you want me to add in the winner section.

Remember to send it through PM.

You also won a Detective Watson award,good luck darling.

See you next chapter.