Awards & Answers.

141: Kidnapped.

Answer: It was Azumi,for two reasons. First,she said she was captured three months ago even though the kidnapping started two months ago. Secondly, Asian's natural hair colour is black,so her beings blonde is a no no. (I'm not a blonde hater)

Fast Finger: @The_Lovely_American5.

Winner: @The_Lovely_American5.

142: Left To Die.

Answer: The girls killed one another in the fight over the bottled water.

Fast fingers: @winnerleiyam.

Winner: @seungseongstan.

Funny Answer: @always_fabulas.

Best Answer: @winnerleiyam.

(Because I'm feeling a little lazy,I ask that you should go ahead and check their answers. :-). Thank you).

143:  Death is an art.

Answer: The paintbrush.

Fast fingers: @Forestclancat.

Winner: @PokeManiac9803.

Funny Answer: @LostxDreamerx.

Didn't his momma teach him not to put random objects in his mouth? He's gonna get some serious ass whooping.

Best Answer: @kimmybryan.

The paintbrush had been in his mouth for quite some time, and they said that he wasn't poisoned from any form of nourishment,so the poison must have been in the paint,because soon after he started painting, he died.

He died from inhalation.

144. Night Fishing.

Answer: He was burning his wife when they saw him. He was going to kill the narrator too,until he realized these were two of them. He didn't want to risk one of them getting away, so he decided to take his chances with letting them live.

Fast fingers: @ForestClancat.

Winner: @PokeManiac9803.

Funny Answer: @xLspo6x.

Let's gather around the campfire and sing our campfire song. Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G song. And if you don't think we can sing it faster just sing along. Pfft,someone didn't want to participate.