Awards & Answers.

72: My wife was attacked.

Answer: The wife was waiting to kill her husband when he returned from work.

Winner: @mahamrr.

73: bathroom.

Answer: someone locked the bathroom from inside,which is why he had to unlock it again.

Winner: @pinkkitty347.

74: Ganpat's killer.

Answer: Jason Kumar was the killer.

The number on the note was written in a hurry,so she matched the written numbers with the months of the year. Which means B was an 8 thereby giving us 7-8-9-10-11,which is equals to, July,August, September, October, and November. Which spells Jason if you take out the first letter of each month.

Winner: @Beefcurtins566.

75: Birthday.

Answer: she held up four severed fingers of the other children.

Winner: @mahamrr.

76: Prison.

Answer: He killed his family.

Winner: @mahamrr.

77: Cipher.

Answer: Bill is the boss. He sells oil.

If you read the message upside down and back words,those are the words you'd get.

Winner: @najoman71.

78: What came first?

Answer: Eggs.

Dinosaurs laid eggs long before chickens came into existence.

Winner: @Cherry_Da_Fruit.

79: Missing spaceship.

Answer: Jupiter.

Winner: @Mahammr.

80: A story.

Answer: A eunuch who did not see well saw a bat perched on a reed and threw a pumice stone at it which missed the bat.

Winner: @Starcat1006.

Awards.

Sherlock Holmes: @Mahamrr.

Shoutouts.

@Hyeru,@tohkan,@XThatMemeGirlx,@070746592a,@jirahRobinson,@Hello_urdead,@LovenaNavishta,@PurpleXdamsel101,@Cheery_Da_Fruit,@Faraldchilepepper.

Forgive me if I forgot to mention your name,but know that you guys are the best readers a writer could ever ask for. Thank you.