Awards & Answers.

Hey guys! Welcome once again to another chapter of Awards and Answers.

I'm so happy with you guys because,we reached #248 in random. Not an easy feet,I tell you,but it's all thanks to you guys.

Thank you so much,mwahh! You're the Bestest. Thank you!!!

Answers & Winners:

81: Shower.

Answer: The knock was from inside the house;on the bathroom door. If you pay attention closely,you'll discover that she did not turn the shower off. But it says that she went back to the bathroom to got dressed and went to bed. Which means that someone turned the shower off.

Winner: @_roxii12.

82: Pizza Delivery.

Answer: The woman was trapped in the elevator and wasn't able to get out until the pizza guy pushed the call button. Pizza guy made her get out because he pressed the call button.

Winner: @_roxii12.

Best Answer: @beefcurtins566.

83: Room.

Answer: You look at the table,you see what you saw. Take the saw and cut the table into two. Two halves make a whole. Climb through the hole and run away.

Winner: @xThatMemeGirlx.

Funny Answer: @Mahamrr.

Can I use wonders of maths? It's a table right? So, 2x2=4. 2x3=6. (Me: hahaha.)

Best Answer: @beefcurtins566.

The better question is: how did a table get into a room with no door and no windows? That's my concern.

(Now that I think of it, I wonder how too).

84: Adam & Eve.

Answer: They didn't have belly button.

Winner: @xThatMemeGirlx.

85: Chopped or Strangled.

Answer: Either you say you will chop my head off,or say you will strangle me for if you say you will chop my head off,he would say that it would be false,so off with your head. But therefore the statement would be true,so he will strangle you. Keep on arguing with him and then he would let you go.

Winner: @xThatMemeGirlx.

Funny Answer:@ beefcurtins566.

Walk pass a bitch like a boss.
( I can imagine the monster screaming,' off with his head!')

86: Something Extraordinary.

Answer: At that moment,the date,the time and year could be written as : ' 12:34-5/6/7/8'.

Winner: AkoSimhe2.

87: Pink house.

Answer: There were no stairs.

Winner:@pinkkitty347.

88: Travel.

Answer: A stamp.

Winner:@ pinkkitty347.

89: Unchangeable.

Answer: Empty.

Winner: @Xanthe169.

90: What am I?

Answer: Egg.

Winner: @Moniquafelice45.

Awards:

Sherlock Holmes: @xThatMemeGirlx

Detective Watson: @beefcurtins566.

Hercules Pinor:@ beefcurtins566.

Okay,so winners. You know the drill! Send me the name of the book you want me to put in the winner's section. Don't forget.

Shout outs.

@Pink-princess-,dochawkjcliuds, @unpatatadelmonton, @melvanjam,@hyeryu,@mysteri403, @lillypad1007, @Sm0keyNT,@hautedlife, @lexUnni, @Savagegirl16,@Christinay02, @bluediamond0204, @yungnasgor,@lilEmie, @purrpleheart,@SophiaStephaineCruz,@Nthabii6, @SolidSnake14,@Cynthiamyles43,@HelaenaKnrylle5,@Avery_Winter,@SkittyBurst,@Koukokirisaki_22, @Waterfall200505, @Yanderekarasuma, @Johnmarlzursal,@Strongpower_Thankyou.

Thank you guys,you rock!!!!