Awards and Answers.

Sorry guys for the late update. I have been experiencing some problem with my phone. If this update works, then I guess it's alright.

Without further ado,let's get down to business.

Answers.

41: Other side of the door.

Answer: They were diving,wearing the old fashioned diving suits that have a tube that goes to the surface. They were exploring a sunken submarine. When the man shut the door,the air tube was cut off and he died.

Winner:@AkoSiMhe2.

Funny Answer:@Hi1118.

Did I hear you say an elevator? Under water? :-). That's hilarious. You kind of made my day.

42: Tears.

Answer: he is running to deliver a message and the flickering lights indicated that the convict to be pardoned has just been electrocuted.

Winner: @VegatalsSenpai

43: Never coming back.

Answer: Death.

Winner: no winner.

44: Cabin death.

Answer: Smoke inhalation.

Winner:@Hi1118.

Funny Answer:  @Fanta0405. Lol,don't you think that the murdered would also be burnt alive? I kind of find your answer funny.

45: Dracula's pet.

Answer: Bloodhound.

Winner:@Hi1118.

46: Elevator.

Answer: The man was leaving the hospital after visiting his wife. His wife is on life support system and since the elevator stopped due to power cut, it means that the life support system also went off. Since there was no emergency power generator, his wife died.

Winner:@AkoSiMhe2.

47: Condemned to death.

Answer: The third room,because lions starved for three years would be already dead.

Winner:@Hi1118.

48: Cemetery.

Answer: Use a skeleton-key to unlock the gates!

Winner:@T-chicaxShadow666.

Funny Answer: @Xomiracleox.

Kill yourself??? Lol,then the cemetery would be the person's home forever.

49: The tale of two brothers.

Answer: False-if he died instantly,how would anyone know his dream?

Winner: @Hi1118.

50: Written in blood.

Answer: Luke,because there's no power. (There is a blackout).

Winner: @msrenay.

Awards.

*clears throatLadies and gentlemen of the Mystery Riddles, it's time to award you for all your hard works and brain racking works.

Sherlock Holmes: The winner is @Hi1118. Once again girl,congratulations. You manage to win each time,well done.

Detective Watson: This award goes to @Fanta0405 and @XoMiracleox. Since Hi1118,won an award already.

For the winners,you already know what to do,but just invade you forget, you are to tell me which book you want me to put in the winners section,which is the one I am to read and comment on by the way. *takes a deep breath* so,congrats once again.

Shout outs: How would I ever forget to thank the others who voted ,commented and also shared? Hell no. You guys totally rock!!!! So my thanks goes out to:

@RinOtsumoru,@mangoCatso,@chubbypeanut66,@user55467968,@speedkagemuoi,@Kittykat110098,@Fanta0405.

Believe me,you guys are the best and would always be. Thank you guys,if I forgot to mention your name,let me know so that I would include your name in the next shout out. See you guys in the next riddle.

Kisses. ~Jasmine.A.