Awards & Answers.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, infants and toddlers... Oops, sorry. *clears throat* I welcome everyone to another section of the Awards and Answers.

First of all, we have new people.

*claps and whistles*

And also we have reached one thousand reads!!!! Wow,right? All thanks to you,you and you.

Readers: me?

Yes, all of you. Thank you so much.

Without further ado,let's begin.

Answers.

31. Library.

Answer: The shelves were against the wall,so how come the girl fit in there? She is a ghost.

Winner: @Hi1118.

32.  Alcohol.

Answer: 70% of His body is filled with water, he would die. No one knows the difference because he is dead already.

Winners: @Xomiracleox.

33. In the dark.

Answers: The first letter of each sentence spells, 'I have no eyes.'

Winner: @Xomiracle came close,but didn't get it. So I am giving her half score.

34: Little Brother.

Answer: she killed him by feeding him boiled sweets.

Winner: @XxEliHoloxX.

35: Cake.

Answer: 2 cakes.

At each toll bridge you are required to give half of your cakes,and you receive one in return. Which leaves you with two cakes after every bridge.

Winners: No one.

36. Plane Hijack.

Answer: He was a genius.

The officials must have thought that he was jumping with a hostage, they would never risk giving him a faulty parachute.

Winner: @T-chicaxshadow666.

37: Daddy is in the car.

Answer: The mother has left the father. He is committing suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning. The kid got in the car,the exhaust fumes made the kid sleepy,so the kid would die as well.

Winner: @Hi1118. (You are getting a half mark for this because you didn't remember the note.)

38. Phone.

Answer: The man was blind,he mistook the ringing phone as a sign to cross the road. That explains why he was ran over.

Winner: @iamnotmagic.

39. The man next door.

Answer: The man is a ghost that only the little girl can see. He was trapped in the house,which explains why everyday was filled with the same routine.

Winner: @iamnotmagic. (You're getting a half mark for this one sweet heart).

40. Bridge Collapse.

Answer: He crossed the bridge before 10:00pm and had to cross it again so he could go home. He was one of the bodies that were found after the bridge collapse.

Winner: (since the answers weren't really detailed,three people are the winners for this riddle). @iamnotmagic, @Hi1118, and @XomiracleoX.

Awards.

Sherlock Holmes: *this is tough because I have like three winners altogether.* Here's what we are going to do, since @iamnotmagic and @Hi1118 has one of their books in the answers profile, I would give it to, @XomiracleoX.

Congratulations,dearie. Make sure you send my the book you want in the winners section and remember,it must be yours.

Detective Watson: @Hi1118. Check her comments in the comment section. Lol. You're getting a 'funny answer' award. DM the book you want in the answers section.

Shout outs: @T-chicaxshadow666, @XxEliHoloxX, and everyone who voted,read, shared and commented. Sorry if I didn't mention your name, you can send your name to me via DM,and I would add you in the next shout out.

Thank you so much.

Whew! That was a little hard. But I did it, yay me!

Thanks so much people. Lots and lots and lots of kisses.

See you next chapter. Toodles.

~Jasmine.A.