91: Gibby The Dog.

Tamara got a new dog,from her father,as a birthday gift. It was a black furry little thing,with long ears and a lot of fur. Because Tamara loved her new pet so much,she put a collar on him and named him Gibby.

Gibby was a cheerful little dog and loved to take a walk down the street with Tamara,every afternoon after she came came back from school. The walks delighted her because she got to show her dog off to her neighbours and also play with Gibby.

Winter came hard and fast,so Tamara barely had the time to take Gibby for their usual walk. The dog must have sensed this,because he started going on a walk by himself and would return later in the day. Tamara was not usually worried because she knew no matter how long he was gone,Gibby would always return back to her.

One day, when the snow was coming really hard and fast,Gibby went for his usual walk,only that this time,he didn't return on time.

Tamara became worried,but her mother assured her that her beloved dog would return as she tucked her in bed for the night. Tamara went to bed believing her mother's words. Sometime during the night,she(Tamara) woke up and called for Gibby.

When he didn't come to her,she threw her sheets back and went in search for him. After searching the whole house,she came to the parlour only to see Gibby laying in front of the fireplace,unmoving.

He was dead.

How did he die?

Submitted by: @xThatMemeGirlx.