142: The Art Of Death.

We hit a hundred thousand reads. And I'm so happy,because it's all thanks to you allThank you all!!

<3 <3 <3.

Gabriel,a popular urban painter,waltzed around his Art studio,paintbrush in mouth,as he searched for inspiration. He had to create something new,bright, beautiful and contemporary. He looked around the room,which was filled with photographs and tasteful decorations.

However, these objects did not help. He threw the paint brush and screamed at the white washed walls(he had made his walls soundproof for this very reason). After his little temper-tantrum,he took a sip of coffee and nibbled on his croissant.

His breakfast must've done something for he immediately walked up to his A3 canvas and started to paint. He had nearly finished his new masterpiece when he suddenly started to choke.

He couldn't breathe,and his screams drew no attention for no one could hear him through the soundproofed walls.

His wife found his body later that evening,for she knew how he didn't like to be interrupted while working.

"The perfect spot for a murder." Said the constable. "I'm surprised that no one had just stabbed him with a palette knife."

The forensic scientists were baffled. They knew he had died from arsenic poisoning, but they couldn't tell where the poison had been placed. They discovered that it wasn't from any form of nourishment.

Where was the poison?