141: Kidnapped.

Against her superior's orders,a policewoman broke into a suspected kidnapper's house. The alleged kidnapper had been active for two months and was selling the women she captured to wealthy men in foreign countries. The policewoman's assumptions had been correct because once she broke in,three Asian women were being held hostage inside.

However,the boss his herself amongst her captives. In order to figure out which one she was,they had to interrogate the four of them,none of whom confessed to being the kidnapper.

The first woman,a blonde,said "my name is Azumi. I was captured on my way home from work. I have been around here for three months and I am so happy you found me!"

The second woman,with dyed orange hair,said: "My name is Miatta. I was taken two weeks ago from my home. Thank you so much for saving me and the other women. We have been dying down there."

The third, dark haired,said "I am Niyati and I was locked in this since place two months ago. They were going to sell me to another country."

And the fourth, a brunette,confessed. "I'm yon. I have been locked here for a month. Words alone cannot convey how grateful I am to you for saving me from this hellhole and a doomed future!"

The police arrested the killer immediately.

Which woman kidnapped the other three?