Answers & Awards.

*in Chris browns voice* Hey-yo!

What's up guys?! It's your girl,Jassy and I am here chilling out with.... *clears throat* sorry,let's take that again.

Hey guys,welcome to another segment of the answers and awards section. I am excited to say that we have a new winner in here.

*squeals*

Now that we have that out of the way,let's get down to business.

Answers:

22. Fright?

Answer: If she switched on the lights before going to the bathroom,who switched them off?

Winner: @Hi1118.

23. Screams.

Answer: The cook was beating the eggs.

Winner: none.

Best Answer: @Hi1118.

Someone was screamingBah! Can't stop laughing.

24: Dog.

Answer: Terrier-fied.

Winner: None.

25. Our Guests.

Answer: Cannibals.

Winner: @Hi1118.

26. Graveyard.

Answer: "That 'man's' father is my father's son" refers to the speaker. Since he is pointing to the grave,it means he is in the grave.

Winner: @Hi1118.

27. How is this possible?

Answer: The woman shoots a picture of the man,drowns the picture to develop it and hangs the picture.

Winner: @Hi1118.

28. Puddle of water.

Answer: He stood on a block of ice until it melted.

Winner: @Hi1118.

29. Prisoners.

Answer: Only Allow one prisoner to turn the light bulb off and all of the others would turn it on if they have never turned it on before. If they have turned the switch on before,they would do nothing.

The prisoner who turns it off would then know that they have all been there and save them all when he has turned it off 99times.

Winner: None.

30. Black  Lagoon.

Answer: The five friends died,since they dived too deep to look for him. The sixth friend was the only survivor.

Winner: @Hi1118.

Awards:

Sherlock Holmes:

And this time award goes to.... *clears throat*... When you're smart, you smart,no two ways about it. Anyways, the winner of this award is....

*Drumroll*

@Hi1118!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations girlfriendYou answered all the questions,even though some of your other answers made me laugh

You also won a Detective Watson award

Once again,congratulationsSo you know what to do as a winner. But let me say it again,just incase you missed it.

Send me the name of any of your book that you want me to add to the winners section. I would also read two chapters and drop a comment about it.

With all that said, See you in the next riddle.