62: Amnesia.

There was a young woman named Lydia whose boyfriend had been murdered. Even though one year had passed since he was killed,she hadn't been able to get over it.

They had been engaged to be married,but tragedy struck just days before the wedding. Her fiancé's body was found in a cellar. He had been savagely mutilated and murdered. Lydia had never recovered from his death,because the police had never been able to find the monster.

One night,Lydia was driving it home from the supermarket. She was lost in thought, and paying a little attention to the road. Suddenly,she saw a young man step put into the road. She tried to slow down,but it was too late. The car crashed straight into him and his head smashed into the windscreen. Lydia was horrified.

She immediately called an ambulance and the unconscious young man was taken to the hospital. He lay badly injured and lay in a coma. Consumed by guilt,Lydia went to visit everyday. She often questioned the doctors about his condition.

After a few months,the young man came out of the coma,but he had lost the power of speech and was suffering from Amnesia. Lydia still came to see him in the hospital everyday. She even gave him speech therapy to help him learn to talk again.

A few months after the accident,he was well enough to leave the hospital. He still hadn't regained his memory,but they continued to see each other. One night,the young man asked her put on a date. After spending so much time in each other's company,they began to fall in love. Lydia began to think that she had finally found true happiness.

One day,Lydia was showing him family pictures in her photo album,when they came across a picture of her ex-boyfriend. The young man's eyes grow wide as he stared at the photograph. He said he recognized her deceased boyfriend. His memory had returned.

Lydia was very frightened.