100: Ouija: The root of all evil.

My parents sent me to summer camp,knowing fully well that I didn't want to go. I know that they were punishing me. Whoever came up with the idea of camp for teenagers?

The horror of it!

The camp was painfully boring;there is never anything to do.

"Once you get here, you'll never want to leave." That's the motto pasted over the front gate. How depressing to be stuck here forever.

The other campers are an unfriendly bunch. They're rude,arrogant and inconsiderate. The worst thing is having to share a cabin with two nerds; A female and a male. I call them: Nerd boy and Nerd girl. They're like other species from another planet where they talk like an idiot, wear glasses,plaid shirts and pleated pants. They're also deathly boring.

I ignore them and the ignore me. It seems like Nerds flock together, because Nerd boy and Nerd girl often bring their friends to the cabin. They sit around and discuss science or computers. Listening to them talk makes me want to hang myself.

One day,they veered off topic and started discussing supernatural phenomena. I was lying on the top bunk listening to their conversation. Nerd boy was telling everyone that tow years ago,in this very camp,a girl had been brutally murdered and her killer was never found. He said he asked the counsellors about it,but they refused to discuss it. But Nerd boy was a budding detective and had conducted his own investigation. He said he had determined that the murder happened in our cabin.

What horror!

Nerd girl said knew how to make a Ouija board and suggested that they try and contact the spirit of the deceased. However,this board she constructed was hilarious. It was made from a piece of cardboard cut out of a cereal box and as a planchette,she was using the cap from a bottle of Gatorade. I was stunned that they thought it would work.

As soon as it got dark,the four inept paranormal investigators lit some candles,burned some incense and sat around the table. I,of course, was not invited to participate, but from the the top bunk. I could see and hear everything.

The Nerds joined hands and Nerd boy said, "Spirit of deceased, communicate with us." It was all I could do to stop myself from snorting with laughter.

They all placed their fingers on the bottle cap and waited with bated breath.

"Spirit, are you there?" Asked Nerd boy.

The bottle cap began to move and they all read the reply: 'Y-E-S'

"Were you murdered?" Nerdgirl asked.

'Y-E-S'

"How old are you?" Asked one of the other Nerds.

I couldn't stand it anymore.

I put on a creepy voice and said. "Thirteen"

They all screamed,jumped up and fled from the cabin in Terror. It was so funny.

But then I grinned creepily to myself as I realized something.

They forgot to say goodbye.

Now,that's nice. Isn't it?