Awards & Answers.

Hi everyone. Welcome to you,you and you. Thank you guys as always,you're the best!!!

Answers.

60: The baby handbag.

Answer: her baby died and since she 'hates throwing something away' she recycled the baby,by making the baby into a handbag.

Winner:@chesca727.

61: Amnesia.

Answer: Lydia killed her husband and her new boyfriend was a witness,which explains why she stood by him after she discovered that he had Amnesia. She was frightened when he regained his memory because she was afraid that he would go to the cops.

Winner:@AkoSiMhe2.

Best Answer: @Mahammr.

Funny Answer: @FBC_and_Sam.

63: Murder weapon.

Answer: The police hasn't found the murder weapon yet and the narrator seems to know every detail about it. It's clear that he is the killer. And his mother was crying because she was the woman who died and she is a ghost. The narrator killed his mother.

Winner:@purrpleheart.

64: Diary.

Winner: The woman's ghost wrote in the diary in may,which was after she died. She's gonna murder the husband so they could be together.

Answer:@Mahammr.

65: Apartment.

Answer: The person says he forgot to lock the door,but when he returns home,he unlocks the door,which means that someone must have locked it from inside. Since there's no window facing outside,it means that the intruder was still in the apartment.

Winner:@therealmariaziar_.

66: Older Man.

Answer: The man was a kidnapper. The police found him and brought the child home,where the parents where crying tears of joy.

Winner:@mahammr.

67: Elevator Button.

Answer: Elevator button only light's up when somebody press it from inside the elevator,which means that there's a ghost in there with him.

Winner:@purrpleheart.

68: Face wash.

Answer: She turned the tap on once and yet to turn it off again. It means that someone else,a ghost or demon maybe, was in the house with her.

Winner:@Hi1118.

F

unny Answer: @oddlysarcastic.