Hoodie

"We're late! Get up!" Harry heard Niall yell, flinching into consciousness.

He sat up, pushing his hair out of his eyes and looking at the clock.

"Son of a bitch." He snapped, jumping out of bed.

He, Niall and Louis ran around in a panic, getting dressed as fast as they could.

"Let's go, if we run we can make it." Niall said as the three of them made it to the front door.

"I don't want to run." Harry whined.

"Go!" Louis spat, pushing him out the front door.

"Harry why didn't you set your fucking alarm?" Louis bitched as they all ran down the sidewalk.

"Oh it's my responsibility to wake you two up? Fuck you." Harry said coldly, struggling to run in the boots he was wearing.

Too much heel.

"Why do we have to run? Professor Feathers probably isn't going to care." Harry said.

"We can't risk it." Niall said.

"I'm risking heart failure here." Louis huffed.

"That's what happens when you smoke." Harry said.

"Do me a favor and shut your fucking mouth." Louis grunted, struggling.

Luckily, the three of them made it to class on time.

Out of breath, dressed terribly with messy hair, but on time.

"Someone's in my seat." Harry whispered to Niall.

"So? Sit next to Zayn." Niall shrugged.

Harry looked until he found Zayn, finding him staring.

Of course when I'm looking my worst, he stares.

Harry reluctantly walked over and sat next to him.

"I see you're wearing your hair down." Zayn commented, smiling at him.

"Oh, uh, yeah." Harry stammered, feeling for his rubber band that he soon learned wasn't around his wrist.

He blushed, trying his best to fix his hair.

"It looks fine." Zayn chuckled.

He'd been watching him the whole time.

"Thanks." Harry mumbled.

"I took the journal to the lost and found this morning." Zayn said.

"Oh, okay good. Now it can...get back into the right hands." Harry said.

"Yeah." Zayn smiled to himself.

Harry took a deep breath to calm down, breathing in nothing but Zayn's cologne.

He looked away and bit his lip, trying to contain himself.

The class went by awfully slow, and towards the end Louis was launching balls of paper down at a group of girls near the front.

Even the Professor was tired of talking, just dropping his marker and walking over to feed his bird some sunflower seeds.

"Are we done now?" Someone asked him.

"Yeah, I'm getting bored. Remember the test next week." The Professor told everyone before he started talking to the bird.

"Hey, you guys want to go into the city and get lunch? Maybe walk around some?" Liam suggested.