Lemonade

The rest of that week went by smoothly, and Harry almost felt like he was living in a dream.

Everyone was getting along, his grades were great, and he and Zayn were better than ever.

He sat at work on Sunday in a happy daze, sipping from the lemonade he poured himself.

"You make great lemonade." He told Charlie, who was busy sketching him.

"Keep still." Charlie said for the tenth time, smiling a little.

"Fine." Harry sighed, setting the glass down and returning to his pose.

"I'm almost done don't worry." He said.

"Good, I'm numb." Harry complained.

"I have a test tomorrow." Harry added, suddenly remembering that.

"Oh yeah, math right?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah." Harry said quietly, not remembering telling him that.

However, he did remember not being able to contain himself and telling Charlie about Zayn.

His boyfriend.

Harry couldn't stop thinking about it.

"I have to study tonight." He said, hoping if he said it enough he would end up doing it.

"So that's your plan after work? Go study?" Charlie asked, making a face.

"I have no other choice, my math grade has really dropped recently. I have to do good." Harry said.

"Yeah? Why has your grade dropped? You haven't been slacking off have you?" Charlie teased.

"No." Harry smiled, looking at the floor.

He and Zayn sat in the back and made out for the whole class.

That's why his grade was dropping.

"I don't draw failures." Charlie said.

"But what about that self portrait you did last week?" Harry smirked.

Charlie raised his eyebrows. "Excuse me?"

"I'm kidding." Harry laughed.

"No, I know I'm just making sure you realize what you've started." Charlie said.

"Started? I was just joking around I-"

"Nope, it's on."

Harry couldn't help but laugh again. "Okay fine, throw some insults at me."

Charlie opened his mouth to do so, but no words came out.

He looked like he was struggling.

"Don't say it's on unless it's on, sweetheart." Harry sneered.

Charlie chuckled at him. "I just can't think of anything you...frog."

"Ouch." Harry said sarcastically.

"Give me your number and I'll text them to you later." Charlie smiled.

Harry glanced at him before looking away with a slight chuckle.

"I'm not giving you my number so you can bully me through texts." Harry said.

"Oh so you can bully me in person though?" Charlie asked.

Harry gave him a look, breaking into a smile. "I hardly ever touch my phone unless my mom calls."

"You and Zayn never text?" Charlie asked skeptically.