Hot or Abusive

"God!" Harry yelled out in frustration, throwing another shirt into the floor.

Moments later, Louis jerked his door open and glared at him through messy fringe.

"Can you have your fit a little quieter please? We have company." Louis hissed.

Harry glared back at him, pressing his lips together hoping Louis wouldn't notice they were a bit too pink.

Louis left seconds later with an angry sigh.

Harry had been trying to decide what to wear for ages now.

Zayn would be here any minute, and he was barely ready. He felt like he should've been though, considering the fact that he'd been nervous about this since Zayn set the date.

Harry took a deep breath, forcing himself to calm down and think.

He knew his plain black t-shirt would go with anything, but he wanted to wear something silky with buttons.

He stood in front of his closet staring at the shirts for the longest time, holding pants and shoes up to them.

Harry was in deep concentration when he suddenly heard a few quick knocks at his door, just before it opened and Zayn stepped in.

"Zayn!" Harry gasped out, grabbing a blanket from his bed to cover himself as if he was naked.

"Sorry, should I wait out there with your roommate?" Zayn chuckled, his smile fading when he noticed how dark Harry's lips were.

"Are you wearing lipstick?" Zayn asked quietly.

Harry nodded, wishing he'd either go away and close the door or come in and close it.

It was making him nervous.

All of this was.

"I was um, going to wipe it off before you got here." Harry said, feeling self conscious suddenly.

"Don't, it looks nice. Almost natural." Zayn said.

"Okay I need to get dressed." Harry said quietly, looking down at his feet.

Had they always been that big?

"You want me to leave. Okay, I'll be out here." Zayn said, closing the door as he left.

Harry sighed, falling over onto his bed with a soft groan of agitation.

Zayn shuffled back into the living room, giving Niall a nod when he looked at him.

"He's still not ready?" Niall asked, shoving a few more chips into his mouth.

"No." Zayn answered.

"Hey where are you guys going anyway?" Niall asked.

"To the movies." Zayn said, fully prepared to grind his homophobia into dust should it show its ugly face.

"Yeah? What are you going to see?"

"Um, I forget the name but it's a horror movie." Zayn replied.

"Oh, nope. I don't do horror." Niall shook his head, pushing in a few more chips as he looked back at the tv.

Zayn nodded, leaning his shoulder against the wall and looking at the floor.

He crossed one foot over the other as he folded his arms, appreciating his choice of shoes.

He knew he looked good, but deep down he hoped Harry thought the same.

"Okay." He heard Harry say, catching his attention.