Cherries

A/N: Before you go "but aren't they too young to..." I DECIDE THE RULES HERE JUST ROLL WITH IT thanks 😁
- Z
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Are you ever going to stop staring at me?" Harry chuckled.

He and Zayn were sitting in his room as he did his makeup for their outing.

Louis and Niall were both conveniently out of the house, which naturally made Harry feel more comfortable.

"No. It's cool to watch." Zayn said quietly, watching Harry touch up his eyebrows.

"Well I hate to tell you this but I think I'm done." Harry said, looking over his face.

"Wait." He said, grabbing something else.

Zayn frowned, watching him put a metallic looking eyeshadow along his cheekbones.

"I think that goes on your eyes, babe." Zayn chuckled.

Harry stopped, looking at him. "You're cute."

"What-"

"Done." Harry announced, getting up to go put his shoes on.

"You're sure you can dance in those?" Zayn asked, studying the heel height.

"You'd be surprised what I can do in heels." Harry smiled, fixing his dress as he stood up.

"You look so good." Zayn spoke his mind, watching Harry walk out of his bedroom.

Zayn quickly followed.

"So do you. That's one of the things I love about you, you always look so good. You have such great taste." Harry said, looking at him.

"I do. Even in boyfriends." Zayn smiled.

"Boyfriend." Harry corrected, giving him a playful glare.

Zayn chuckled, taking Harry's hand as they left the house.

"Can you promise me you won't get too drunk tonight? I don't want you to fall in those and break something." Zayn said.

"I'll try not to. Same to you, hear me?" Harry asked.

"I never get too drunk." Zayn scoffed.

"You do, but okay." Harry mumbled as they got into the car.

"How far is this place?" Harry asked.

"Like half an hour." Zayn said.

"Cool." Harry smiled, placing his hand on Zayn's thigh.

"What're you doing?" Zayn chuckled, tightening his grip on the wheel.

"Nothing, I just like to touch you." Harry said, rubbing his thigh now.

"You're distracting me." Zayn chuckled again, sounding a little nervous this time.

"Am I?" Harry smiled, his hand drifting further up and inward.

"Stop before we crash and die." Zayn said, pulling his hand away.

Harry smiled, deciding to leave him be and look out the window.

x
x
x

"Finally." Harry said after they made it through the line and got inside.

All he could see was a dancing crowd and flashing lights of all colors.

The music was loud enough to feel, which gave him goosebumps and a rush of adrenaline.

He grabbed Zayn's hand, the two of them quickly finding the bar and ordering shots.

After one too many, everything was funny to Harry and all he wanted to do was dance.