One Smooth Motion

Excuse any mistakes and enjoy these quotes (also 2nd and 3rd place for the title) from this chapter.

"Consider yourself always in trouble."

"You can't be classy with your cock out."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Not long after they got to the apartment, Zayn went to get everything ready for them while Harry got dressed for his...role.

It took him longer than usual because the two decided not only to have a few drinks to start the evening, but share a blunt as well.

He was mostly done by now, applying a few finishing touches to the makeup he chose to wear.

His red eyes trailed over his reflection, taking in the look of his outfit one last time.

He loved it.

He wore a white short sleeved shirt, leaving the top three buttons open as usual.

The shirt was tucked into a plaid high waist skirt, that skirt matching the thigh high socks he'd put on to complete the outfit.

Normally shoes would complete it, but Harry didn't want to bother with them this time.

Plus Zayn was too high to remember where he'd put them, so they chose not to stress about it.

Stress was the last thing either of them were concerned with this evening.

There was a sudden aggressive knocking at the bathroom door before it opened and Zayn stepped in, handing Harry a piece of paper and a silky bow tie.

Harry took the items, staring at Zayn the entire time because of his appearance.

He was apparently already finished getting dressed, his hair styled perfectly and just the right amount of cologne scent drifting off of him.

Harry wanted him already.

"I decided to make a quick uniform rule list. The real rule list is waiting for you in the kitchen. You have five minutes." Zayn said, looking him up and down before settling with eye contact.

"So we're starting already?" Harry couldn't help but grin, looking down at the list when Zayn's stare took his breath.

Zayn held Harry's chin, firmly lifting it until their eyes met.

Harry's face immediately turned red, and he felt weak.

"If you think you can handle it." He said quietly.

Harry eventually chuckled. "Handle what, exactly?"

"All your punishments." Zayn said, staring at his cherry red lips.

He wanted to bite the lower one but resisted the urge.

"I'm thinking of more just standing here." He added, almost in a whisper.

"I can't wait." He smirked, making eye contact again.

Harry swallowed, keeping his composure. "You'll have to prove my guilt first but, okay."

"I don't have to do anything." Zayn chuckled. "I'm in charge, remember?"

"But you can't just punish me for no reason." Harry scoffed. "Then you'd be a psycho."