Nipples

"You know something I noticed? Something...strange?" Zayn asked, laying in Harry's bed and watching him sit in front of his mirror drying his hair.

It was Wednesday morning, and the two of them oddly had the house to themselves.

Louis and Liam were over at the apartment, while Niall had slipped out earlier this morning without leaving any indication as to where he'd gone.

"What's that?" Harry asked, flipping his curls over to the other side of his head and drying them some more.

He was sitting there in just a towel that was wrapped around his hips.

"Your nipples are very circular shaped, while mine are more oval."

Harry paused, turning slowly and looking at him.

"What? Look." Zayn said, sitting up and moving the covers away, exposing his shirtless torso.

Harry looked at his boyfriend's nipples before turning and looking at his own in the mirror.

"Yeah I guess you're right." He said quietly.

"Yours are nice though." He added, flipping his curls again.

"Yeah?" Zayn chuckled, laying back down.

"Yours too babe."

Harry stared at his reflection, sighing.

"What is it?" Zayn asked, paying close attention.

"I don't want to go to work today and have to face Charlie. It's going to be so awkward." Harry said, the thought making him nauseous.

"Then don't. Call out and we can spend the day together." Zayn shrugged.

"I can't, I just called out not too long ago. I'll be anxious and feeling guilty all day." Harry said, standing up.

"I need to face him and get this over with so I can move on." He decided.

"Do you want me to hang around just in case something goes wrong?" Zayn asked.

"Not really." Harry admitted. "I just...I want to handle it on my own. Remember? I'm going to speak up more now."

"Yeah but what if he's a complete asshole or tries something on you again? You can tell him to go fuck himself and we can ride off into the sunset." Zayn smiled.

Harry smiled as well. "As lovely as that sounds my goal is to handle this maturely. I want to be honest with him and...talk it out so things won't be as awkward. I want to get everything out in the open then put it where it belongs."

Zayn stared at him with a fond look.

"I like the sound of that."

"Good. I have something else I think you'll like too." Harry said, walking over and closing his bedroom door before he walked over to the bed and dropped his towel.

Zayn immediately reached out and grabbed him by his waist, pulling him down into the bed.

"I just had a shower don't get too raunchy." Harry warned, chuckling as Zayn moved on top of him.

"There's a word." Zayn smirked down at him.

Harry bit his lip, pushing Zayn back as he sat up.

"You're not leaving." Zayn said, sitting on his legs and keeping a grip on Harry's arm.

"I know I just wanted to switch positions." Harry smiled, pushing Zayn down across the foot of the bed and straddling him.

Zayn wore nothing but a pair of boxer briefs, and Harry was going crazy at the sight of all of his exposed skin.