70??

The next morning, oddly, Zayn was the first to wake up.

He opened his eyes, realizing he wouldn't be the only one awake for long.

Half of Harry's long limbs were wrapped around him, and he knew he wouldn't be able to get out of bed without waking him.

He was most comfortable like this though, in a warm bed with Harry clinging to him like a spider monkey.

Zayn moved his hand to reach Harry's head, that was rested on his chest.

He started playing with his messy curls, hoping that would gradually wake him up.

Zayn was also ready to start the day, and he couldn't do that without Harry.

Eventually, when Harry didn't wake up, Zayn became impatient.

He sighed, gently moving towards the edge of the bed.

Just as Harry's limbs began to slide off, he pulled Zayn back to him with a faint hum.

Zayn chuckled at the ceiling, touching Harry's curls again.

"Babe, wake up. Let me go." Zayn told him.

"C'mon. Let's go to the beach." He suggested, nudging him some now.

"Are we catching our breakfast?" Harry finally spoke, his voice carrying plenty of rasp.

"Oh, are you hungry?" Zayn asked, breakfast never crossing his mind.

Possibly because he'd just woken up, and it was almost noon.

"After last night? Are you kidding?" Harry asked, clearing his throat as he lifted his head to make eye contact.

He briefly turned his head to yawn, looking back at Zayn with a smile that showed how much he wasn't awake.

His large eyes showed it too, and that combined with the state of his hair made Zayn's heart swell.

"Fuck, you're so cute." Zayn blurted out, smiling back at him whether he wanted to or not.

"What?" Harry chuckled, blushing a deep pink.

"Nothing, I just...no we're not catching our breakfast." Zayn answered him, blushing a little too.

"It's almost lunch time, why not just go get lunch?"

"It is?" Harry frowned, looking around for a clock.

"Yeah." Zayn chuckled. "So lunch, then the beach?" He asked.

Harry came to a nod, lifting one of his hands to rub his eye.

Zayn leaned forward to kiss his forehead, slipping out of bed and into the bathroom.

"You should walk slower when you're naked." Harry called after him.

"Come shower with me." Zayn called back.

"A real one, no sex." He added before Harry could reject the idea.

This made Harry smile, and he quickly went after him.

x
x
x

After getting ready Zayn and Harry went out to find somewhere to eat.

Because of how hungry they both were it didn't take long, their choice being a quaint sandwich shop they stumbled upon.

When they finished lunch they finally got to the beach, spending ages wandering along the shore and chatting.

They sat together for a while after Zayn expressed he needed a break, watching the ocean from a sand dune.

The weather wasn't warm at all, but it wasn't too cold either which made for a very pleasant feeling day.