Dreams and Jeans

"This is the first time you've called out isn't it?" Zayn asked, he and Harry cuddled together in his bed after their shower.

"Yeah." Harry answered, not even bothering to open his eyes.

He'd just had the best sex of his life, and didn't feel like going anywhere or doing anything but being with Zayn.

Not to mention his neck was covered in hickeys.

"Are you gonna fall asleep on me?" Zayn smiled.

Harry hummed in response.

"The rasp in your voice probably helped Jackie believe you were sick." Zayn commented, playing with Harry's curls.

He kissed Harry's forehead. "I love you so much." He said softly.

Harry didn't respond, so Zayn decided to shake him a little. "Hey. I said I love you."

Harry whined. "Then let me sleep."

"Say it back." Zayn chuckled.

"I love you too, you're the most amazing boyfriend in the world. Now shut up." Harry mumbled.

Zayn smiled at the ceiling, gently stroking Harry's hair until he knew he'd drifted off to sleep.

Zayn kept still so Harry could sleep, simply enjoying having him in his arms.

He felt like he could stay this way forever.

Well, until his arm started to go numb and his shoulder started hurting.

Harry was almost snoring by now, so Zayn carefully replaced himself with a pillow and got out of bed, stretching.

He went into the kitchen and fixed himself something to eat, settling in the living room.

Zayn was able to enjoy about an hour to himself before Liam returned.

"I didn't expect you to be here." Liam said, dropping his bag and flopping into the armchair.

"I brought Harry back and we...hung out for a little bit. He's asleep now." Zayn said.

"Oh." Liam said, biting his thumbnail and staring off into space, bouncing his leg.

All signs that something was on his mind.

"What's up?" Zayn asked.

"Nothing, just...thinking." Liam said, trying to seem casual.

"About?"

"Louis." He replied, finally making eye contact.

Zayn held back a frown. "What about him?"

Liam sighed, sitting up some more. "I just...I had a dream about him."

"Do you dream about Harry? Ever?" Liam asked.

"All the time." Zayn admitted with a light blush.

"Are they...those kind of dreams?" Liam asked, blushing as well now.

"Oh, no not really. I mean every now and then I'll have one of those but not often." Zayn said. "Why, was yours like that?"

"No, no I um- it was just...I dreamt about him just being himself. You know, before he started acting crazy. I remember him smiling a lot in the dream, I could hear his laugh and his eyes were so blue. I dreamt about them more than anything else." Liam said.