Just Need You

On Thursday morning Zayn woke up to the feeling of Harry laying on top of him and kissing his neck.

Zayn soon realized that certain parts of him woke up first, humming at the feeling.

He then frowned slightly, regardless of how good it felt.

"What time is it?" He mumbled, not bothering to open his eyes.

Harry moved his open mouth kisses to the other side of Zayn's neck, kissing up to his ear next.

"The alarm went off ten minutes ago. I love how you just slept through it." Harry said softly, letting his lips brush against Zayn's ear.

"Well I love that you woke me up this way." Zayn commented, smiling a little when Harry went back to his neck.

"You deserve it." Harry told him before kissing his lips.

Zayn gladly helped the kiss last before opening his eyes to look up at Harry.

"Are you being extra nice to me now because of what you said yesterday?" He asked after a brief silence.

Harry smiled. "So what if I am? Are you complaining?"

"Complaining? No. No I um...actually I had a few things in mind." Zayn said.

"Oh really? Like what?" Harry asked skeptically.

Zayn's eyes lingered on Harry's lips until he made eye contact and slowly smiled.

Harry immediately understood his look, scoffing. "No."

"Why not? It wouldn't take long and it would make the boyfriend you don't deserve really happy." Zayn said, chuckling towards the end.

Harry rolled his eyes, trying not to smile and getting off of him.

"We need to get dressed and have breakfast, there's no time." Harry sighed, getting out of bed.

Zayn quickly sat up a bit.

"No time? Harry....I really don't think it'll take that long." He said after glancing down.

Harry chuckled at him. "Still, we have class soon. Let's just get ready."

Zayn sat back some in disappointment, watching Harry start to get dressed.

"Fine, that's cool." Zayn said, getting an idea as he watched Harry slip into a tight pair of gray jeans.

"Don't pout." Harry said, glancing at him before searching his closet for a shirt.

"I'm not." Zayn shrugged, joining him.

They both reached for the same shirt, instantly looking at each other.

"It's my closet." Harry reminded him.

"But this is actually my shirt." Zayn said, taking it off of the hanger.

"No it isn't." Harry mumbled, knowing Zayn was right.

"Here." Zayn smiled, giving the shirt to him.

Harry gladly took it back, glancing over the rest of the shirts.

"Wear that one." He suggested, pointing.

"Good choice." Zayn mumbled, taking it from the hanger.

They were dressed in no time, both fixing each other's hair and helping the other make any last minute adjustments.

"I like those jeans." Zayn said quietly, reaching to touch Harry's ass while they walked to the kitchen.

Harry picked up his pace as he felt Zayn's fingers, fighting back a smile.