Urges

It was almost one in the morning when Louis and Liam returned.

Harry was unfortunately awake, sitting in the kitchen with a glass of water.

Zayn hadn't done anything but roll over, so it was obvious he wouldn't know about his new face until later.

Harry planned on waking him up in enough time for him to wash it off before they had to go to class.

"Hey, why are you up so late?" Louis asked, the first one to come into the kitchen.

"Couldn't sleep." Harry sighed, scratching his head.

"Well...listen we ran into Niall while we were out and we brought him back." Louis said, acting as if this news would upset Harry.

"Okay." Harry replied slowly, wondering if Louis was drunk.

"We ran into someone else too and he kind of invited himself back and....we hope you're not upset. He found out we knew you and-"

"Who is it?" Harry asked, frowning some.

Liam came into the kitchen next, followed by Chris.

"What-"

"Babe let's go." Louis said to Liam, taking his arm and quickly leaving the kitchen.

"Hey, it's been a while." Chris smiled.

"For a reason." Harry said, staring at him.

"What do you mean?" Chris chuckled, obviously tipsy at the least.

"Look I canceled our plans that night because I want someone else. I'm in love with Zayn, we're together. I'm sorry but you and I were just...a fling." Harry told him.

"You think I don't know that?" Chris asked casually. "I was just saying hello."

"Okay." Harry said skeptically.

"Listen though if you ever get in a fight with him and want to hook up you just call me okay?" Chris asked.

"Absolutely." Harry said sarcastically.

"Cool." Chris grinned, too fucked up to know the difference.

"It sucks you're all tied down now, though. You were such a good time." Chris said, looking over Harry's body as he stood up.

"I'm going to bed, you should go home." Harry said, walking past him.

Chris watched closely, shaking his head and eventually making his way out the door.

"Sorry about that." Louis said, running into Harry in the hallway.

"It's no big deal, now he knows where we stand." Harry shrugged.

"I'm going to bed now, I'll see you guys in the morning." Harry said.

"Okay, night." Louis nodded, going back to his bedroom.

"Goodnight!" Niall yelled from his room, completely drunk.

Harry smiled to himself, closing the door behind him before getting back into bed.

x
x
x

The next morning, Harry and Niall were the first ones up.

Harry picked up his smaller mirror, going over and sitting on the bed.

He sat there watching Zayn sleep for a bit before moving and straddling Zayn's stomach.

Harry moved backwards a bit, slowly sitting on him.