Take It Back

Last night, even though he was so drunk he could hardly walk straight, Harry found his way back to the hotel without any trouble.

One of the rooms was locked, so he crashed in the other one.

Evan was sprawled out on the floor so still he could've been dead.

Harry looked down at him after managing to sit up the next morning, thankful to see that he had turned over.

He looked around the room, seeing a small ball under a pink blanket near the corner, a few dark curls sticking out.

Alex.

Harry began to remember last night, his chest feeling hollow.

Zayn and the others were nowhere to be seen.

Harry pushed himself out of bed, taking his bag into the bathroom with him to freshen up.

First he gave his teeth a much needed brushing, thankful to get that awful taste out of his mouth.

He washed his face and brushed his curls before pulling them back into a bun.

He stared at his reflection, so many mixed feelings flying through his head.

Harry briefly considered taking a cab back home.

He knew he could leave without anyone noticing or probably even caring.

With a sigh, he left the bathroom and almost ran into Evan, who was up now.

"Are you alright?" Harry decided to ask.

"I need to get to the toilet." Evan mumbled, nudging his way past Harry and closing the door behind him.

Harry could hear him start to vomit as he left the room.

Louis was coming out of the other room, his eyes wide when he saw Harry.

"Oh hey, you survived." Louis chuckled, quickly closing the door behind him.

"Let me guess, you brought some girl back here. That's why the door was locked last night." Harry said flatly.

"You know me." Louis smirked.

"Where is everyone else?" He asked.

"Alex and Evan are in there. Dunno about the others." Harry replied.

"Well Niall went out for breakfast. I think Zayn's outside smoking." Louis told him.

"Where's Liam?" Harry asked.

"I have no clue." Louis yawned casually.

"Want to go get something to eat?"

"Not really. I want to go home." Harry admitted.

"But what about the second night?" Louis asked.

"I don't want another night like last night, so I think I'll just head home." Harry said.

"What happened?" Louis asked.

"It just wasn't what I thought it would be." Harry said, his voice strained with emotion as he fought back tears.

Louis stared at him. "Well...okay. Take that Evan guy back with you. He partied too hard."

"He literally came crawling back here last night. He was on his hands and knees coming down the hall giggling the whole time." Louis said.

"I have to wait for him to finish throwing up first." Harry said, faking enthusiasm.

Louis made a face of disgust. "Well, I'm out of here." He sighed, walking off.