Runway Eyes

Zayn's expression in the photo is the level of fucked up Zarry is in this chapter.

×××××××××××××

"Zayn no, I'm done." Harry laughed, turning down Zayn's offer of another cup of alcohol.

By now they'd both had too many, but apparently Zayn didn't know that.

"Your um, eyeshadow looks like gold. Did you know that?" Zayn smiled.

"I do. I put it on, believe it or not." Harry said.

"Oh you did all of that yourself?" Zayn asked.

Harry nodded, smiling.

"It looks great. You look great." Zayn said.

"I know." Harry said, taking Zayn's drink and finishing it.

"Excuse me." Zayn said, frowning.

"You're excused." Harry said, spotting something behind Zayn's ear.

"What's this?" He asked, taking it.

"Oh, that's my buddy. Want to go somewhere more private and smoke him?" Zayn asked, stepping close and speaking quieter as he took it back.

Harry stared at his lips for too long, blinking slowly.

"Harry." Zayn said, staring at him.

"I'm sorry, what?" Harry asked, looking into his eyes.

"I asked if you wanted to go.....smoke this." Zayn said, noticing how the makeup made Harry's eyes pop.

Pop, and sparkle, and pull him in like some kind of drug.

Like a runway.

"I'll go anywhere you want." Harry said softly, slightly biting his lower lip.

"Good." Zayn said slowly, still very much distracted.

"Where are we going?" Harry asked, in the mood to dance.

Zayn made himself look away, thinking hard.

"Oh, I know. Follow me." He said.

Harry held onto Zayn's vest, staying close as they moved through the crowd.

"Want to dance real quick? I love this song." Harry asked over the music.

"I'm not really a dancer, even when I'm sober." Zayn told him.

"Bummer." Harry said into his ear, letting go and spinning off into the crowd.

Zayn paused, whirling around and looking for Harry.

"Harry!" He yelled, wondering if he should look for him or just go smoke on his own.

"Fucking hell." Zayn muttered, something keeping him from leaving Harry behind.

Harry had slipped into a new state of mind now, treating reality like a toy.

Everything around him was in slow motion, and he loved it.

It felt more like the heavy bass was moving him now, and he gladly let it.

As he turned he saw Zayn coming for him, and he smirked.

"Harry come on." Zayn said, able to tell by Harry's expression that he wasn't listening.

Harry grabbed Zayn by his vest, biting his lower lip and pulling their bodies together.

The lights around them were strobing now, and everyone else became a blur.

Without thinking Zayn's hands found Harry's hips and they began to move together.