three

"Jimin. Park. Jimin."

I drawled his name out as we stared at each other.

"Y-yes?" He gulped as I shook my head.

"No, nothing. I just like your name."

And the rest of you.

"U-uhm, thank you," he spoke with his head down as he looked away.

"It's perfect," I nodded.

Again, just like the rest of you.

He looked down, his cheeks slightly going pink as he fidgeted with his hands.

As I was standing next to Taehyung and Jungkook's seats, I could hear Jungkook lean over and whisper to Taehyung.

"Sexual tension~" he sung out as I placed my hand over his desk.

"No gossiping, please."

"Sorry, miss," he chuckled quietly with Taehyung.

"Just shut it, you little-"

"Bitch?"

He got up, running as I followed after him, jumping onto his back as we both fell down. Hearing laughs all around us, I looked up to see the class watching us.

"My apologies, he's just a little bitch."

"Says the big bitch," Jungkook said, running back to his seat as I crossed my arms.

"Well, let's start class now, this is health if again you're dumb and didn't know. Here we will discuss each region for health, physical, emotional, mental, and social. Going through each ph-"

"What about if my toe got stuck in the toaster?" Taehyung called out as I stared at him.

Knowing him, it probably happened.

"Then you're just dumb."

Jungkook laughed, Taehyung turning to stare at him with pure betrayal washed over his face.

"Now, on with the lesson. We will go through each area and you all will be able to decide whether you'd like essays, which no one does because ew, projects, and some other stuff I can't remember because this isn't my job," I sighed at how terrible I was doing, yet Jungkook raised a fist.

"You're doing great, teach!"

My eyebrow twitched at his comment as he gave a smile.

"That is the agenda for this class and what we will go over. Since this is the first day, that's all we will be doing and also because my dumb ass was late," I placed the papers on the desk as I sat in my seat and everyone stared at me.

"Teach, are we supposed to just sit here?" Jungkook asked me as I just stared at him.

"I mean unless you want to do meaningless worksheets and have me gra- never mind I won't do that but you can still do them," I said as nearly the whole class groaned, a few students raising their hands.

Noting those who raised their hands, I nodded, making sure to count how many I'd need.

"Wonderful! We have volunteers, now just let me open everything to find where the extra worksheets are," I looked through three cabinets until I found them and grabbed a few, walking over to their desks and giving it to them.

"What do we do now?" Jungkook asked again as I stared back at him.

"Well for starters, you could stop asking that question. And I don't know, class dismissed?"

"You can't just dismiss us like that, there are times," he shot back as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"And now it's my time. My class, my time."

"Don-"

"Class dismissed."

Everyone stayed seated in shock of if I really dismissed them or not.

"Didn't those pain in the ass teachers always say 'the bell doesn't dismiss you, I do'? Well now use that, and I have dismissed you all. So get out so I can figure out where things are by searching every place here," I waved them out as they stood abruptly in cheers, leaving through door.

"Teach, you're the best!" Taehyung cheered as he slung his bag over his shoulder and got up to leave.

"Oh, and we all are meeting up today after classes so you should come too. It'll be great to be together like we used to before you started working and left us," Jungkook chuckled, intertwining his hand into Taehyung's.

"Yes, yes. I know, and I'll be there, in fact we all will have an exciting day ahead of us since I'm moving and dragging you all with me," I told him as a few kids lingered around before leaving.

"That's good news, you'll be closer to us then," he grinned as I nodded.

"Got that right, so prepare yourselves," I laughed as I waved at them to leave.

"You can't get rid of us that fast, you dismissed class way before it actually ends so we can literally do nothing," Jungkook said as he sat down in a seat near my desk, pulling it next to me as Taehyung came to my other side.

"Yeah, we are here to stay," he grinned.

"Jimin, you don't want to leave?" I asked as I looked back to see him still sitting where he was.

"If it's alright with you, can I just stay here?" He didn't meet my eyes as I nodded.

"Without a doubt, you never need to ask. These are Jungkook and Taehyung, they're my-"

"Bitches."

I smacked the back of Jungkook's head as I saw Jimin smile slightly.

"They're my friends, we all are real close," I told him as he nodded.

"I mean, you only have six," Taehyung said as I glared at him.

"Thanks for the constant reminder, Mr. I Would Even Make Friends In The Gutters," I rolled my eyes as I heard Jimin stifle a laugh.

I looked up to see him grinning, a hand covering his mouth as he tried not to laugh, his features standing out even more.

As if he started to glow.

"What the fuck," I breathed out in awe, staring at him.

"Me when Jungkook tops," Taehyung gave a content sigh as I scrunched my nose.

"Thanks, but no thanks," I rolled my eyes as Taehyung was trying to see how many erasers would fit in his ear.

"You can come closer and sit up here if you want," I gestured to Jimin so he could come towards us.

"Yeah, come here, with us," Taehyung grinned.

"Babe, you're scaring him," Jungkook placed a hand over Taehyung.

"He has that affect on people," I said as Taehyung gave me a shove.

"Rude."

"I know you are," I shot back, Jungkook pulling Taehyung into his lap.

"It's okay, she's just a meanie," he whispered as I rolled my eyes.

"You know what?"

They both leaned in to hear as I leaned forward as well, ready to tell them.

"You're both just dumb."