thirtytwo

I blinked, only realizing my words until after I had spoken them.

"I-I mean, I'm not going to work, I decided to come over instead," I gulped as he walked closer and I felt hot despite him not even being close to me yet.

"Mm, is that so?" He raised an eyebrow at me, his hand coming to rest over my hip.

Jerking me towards him at once, my hands were placed over his bare shoulders and I stared at him, my breath hitching at the close space with us.

"Jimi-"

"You don't realize how much you turn me on," he breathed out, pushing me back until my back hit the wall.

Taken back by his tone, I gulped, my breath getting caught in my throat when I felt his lips at my neck. I bit my lip, his kisses moving from my neck up to my jawline as he curled his hand over my jaw to have my gaze meet his.

"Why you gotta act so naughty?"

"I-I don't," I blinked at him and he chuckled, lowering his head to kiss my neck again.

My hands tightened around his back, my fingertips digging into the skin of his shoulder blades as his hands ran over my sides.

"I love how my clothes look on your body," he grinned, tilting his head to the side as his grin fell. "So wear mine, not anyone else's."

"Whose have I worn?" I wasn't able to think straight as his arms caged me against his bare chest and torso.

"Taehyung's jacket from the other day," he muttered against my neck, his lips moving along my ear and I held back a shiver.

"I-I was cold then and he had a jacket, so-"

"Excuses, excuses. And you believe I'm the naughty one?" His voice was deeper and huskier as he walked me over to the bed.

"Minii," my hands curled around his upper arms as I let a breath out, his lips over my collarbone as he unbuttoned his shirt on me.

"I saw your knees get weak," he pulled back to lick his lips as I took heavy breaths. "The moment baby girl left my lips, you were ready to get on your knees for me, weren't you?" He raised an eyebrow perfectly and I felt like moaning just from the way he looked at me.

"Yes, sir," I replied, this time my tongue coming out past my lips to wet them and I watched his eyes shift to my lips.

Without another moment, his lips came down over mine, kissing me hard as his tongue pushed its way past my lips and I arched my back up off of the bed. His arms wrapped around me to hold me tight against his skin as his tongue slid over mine and my heart continued to pound beneath my ribcage.

"Yet when Taehyung called you baby girl, you seemed unbothered, allowing him to do so, hmm?" He questioned, moving his lips lower over my chest as he undid his shirt on me further down, yet not pulling it off entirely.

"Because he's not a naughty boy, sir."

My head tossed back as my ass had been smacked harshly after my words, Jimin biting over my ear slightly and I let a slight hiss out at the sensation.

"You are my baby girl and mine only, do you understand completely?" He looked down at me with narrowed eyes and I let my arms loop around his shoulders, nodding.

"Of course, sir."

His hands gripped my ass for a moment, moving up to grab my tits and I dug my nails deeper into his back while he continued to touch me.

"Towel off," I whined, my hands going to tug his towel off yet my hands were met with his in a soft smack away.

"But baby girl," he paused, lowering his lips to barely touch mine. "I'm full of teasing."