twentynine

"I'm not panicking."

I lied to the others in the room as they stared at me.

Jimin was currently taking a nap since we all had went out for breakfast and spent time in the park early morning.

"Sure sweety, keep lying and maybe you'll convince yourself," Seokjin sipped his mug, crossing his leg over.

"What if my dad goes ball shit crazy?" I paced around the room.

"Your dad is ball shit crazy," Namjoon corrected me and I shot a glare at him.

"In a good way," Hoseok added on. "I'm sure your parents will adore him," he gave a bright smile and I blew out a breath.

"Thanks Ho-"

"And the fact that you suck his dick."

The room fell silent at Yoongi's blunt statement.

"What? I only assumed since h-"

"I don't care," I cut him off with a roll of my eyes.

"You shouldn't be too worried you know," Taehyung comforted.

"That's sweet, Ta-"

"About sucking his dick," he continued and I blinked at him.

"I never said I was."

"So you admit that you did?"

"I'm done with all of your asses I-"

"Not Jimin's," Taehyung cut me off.

"Yeah, I mean he's masturbated about you before."

"Jungkook," I seethed, holding back any comments on the statement he just declared. "I did not need to know tha-"

"But it boosts your ego doesn't it? The dominance in you craves for him, plus!" He raised a finger, continuing on. "He was in the shower when he jerked himself of-"

"I'm more concerned for Jimin because you somehow know that," I interrupted and Jungkook leaned back.

"The only reason the two of us know," Taehyung spoke up, tossing an arm of Jungkook to pull him closer. "Is because of your little jealous hissy fit when you wouldn't stay here and we both did," he gave a light shrug.

"Apparently that day class must've been real hard on him," Jungkook picked up with the story. "Because he came home after and went to shower, your name leaving his lips a-"

"Thanks, all of you, for being the shitheads you all are, I'm leaving and I'll be back," I slammed the door behind me as I left my home, walking down the sidewalk as I blew out a breath.

But, f u c k.

It did feel great to know that.

My ego was definitely boosted.

And my dominance was through the roofs.

"ID please," the officer held out his hand and I placed the card into his hand. "Alright, you're ready to go, the criminal is fourth on the left side," he gave a nod and I walked off further into the jail, seeing the people held behind bars.

"Oh? So the beauty is here to see me? I'm quite pleased, tingles of pleasure running down my spine at the sight of yo-"

"Oh, I'm only here t-"

"To beat the shit out of you," Taehyung replied, his hand coming over my shoulder and I blinked at him.

"What the fuck."

"What the fuck indeed."

We stared at each other and I was ready to snap his head off.

"YoURE KIDDING ME I-"