twelve

"Was sleeping here all day, waiting for you guys to arrive," he mumbled, not bothering to hide his yawn. "Oh, what joy I have at this reunion," he pulled out a party hat from his pocket, strapping it onto his head as he looked at us. "Oh, wow," he looked over at Jimin who was standing next to me, eyeing him as I wrapped my arm around him. "You're hot," he smirked, his hand running over Jimin's arm as Jimin's face flushed red and he looked away.

"I'm so fucking glad that you're not in my class," I seethed, walking back into my room. "Fucking asshole."

Picking out my red stilettos, I threw a bright orange leather mini skirt on, as it rode up with each step, the sheer crop top that had long sleeves showing off my collarbone.

If that's how you want to play then, fine.

Stepping out into the hallway and placing my phone on the table so it'd be clear to everyone that I wouldn't be able to be reached.

"W-where are you going?" Jimin stuttered as he saw the outfit I was wearing, unsure of where to look at on my body while I took money out of my wallet.

"Out."

Giving a one word answer, I went to open the door when Namjoom spoke up.

"Where?"

"Club."

I heard Jimin shout after me as I slammed the door, speeding down the stairs as clicks followed from my heels.

The truth was that I really just went out to get pizza for everyone since they worked hard and would be hungry.

Pizza Hut.

The club.

Close enough, right?

Right before I swung open the door to the pizza restaurant, I froze.

What if Jimin comes after me?

What if something happens to him?

I abruptly turned around, only to crash into a familiar chest as I took his scent in, his arms on the wall behind me as he caged me in.

"Don't worry, he's at home."

Taehyung and I waited in line silently when Taehyung's eyes went over my frame.

"Even with heels, you're still a shortie," he grinned and I smacked his arm.

"Shut up!"

"I love you too," he rolled his eyes and we gave our order, leaning against the wall to wait until we got the boxes.

We both didn't speak until Taehyung did.

"You know," he started off as he stared into my eyes.

"Shoot."

"Your little boyfriend sure is fucking dumb."

"Excuse you!?" I raised my brow at him as he only narrowed his eyes.

"So you're mad at him and you still defend him?"

"Me being pissed has nothing to do with defending Jimin," I raised a brow at him. "Where are you going with all of this anyways?"

"The clear fact that he can't seem to pick up on Yoongi being gay and obviously into him," he stated and I could feel my fists clench.

"That bastard."

"You were also the one who saved that bastard from when he fell from the stairs years ago and nearly had a freak accident," Taehyung pointed out.

"He might be my brother like you all are and all, but he pisses me off, always," I hissed.

"Yeah, if ya didn't notice, he does that to everyone all the time," he rolled his eyes at me. "Another thing about Minnie, he doesn't like it when I'm around you despite it being obvious I'm in love with my Jungkook and am only his lover. I was the one who carried you home, I'm the one in your class, I'm the one who ran out after you just now, and I'm also the one who shows their love physically whether it be for a sister or a lover," he explained and I only rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, so?" I shrugged. "I know."

"That's the thing," he clicked his tongue with a smirk. "But Jimin doesn't."

"You wouldn't dare," my eyes widened while he only gave me a smirk.

"While he was trying to go after you, I let him. I didn't stop him and say that I'd go, until Yoongi threw himself onto Jimin and said that I can go after you. Just like I always do. And while I'm always there for you, Yoongi can always be there for Jimin, and just like that, poof! He lead Jimin to the sofa, both of them sitting together as Yoongi cuddled into him, his leg over the same thick thigh that makes you gulp. Pressing his face into the same neck that you placed all your marks over."

Anger started to blind me as Taehyung simply brushed his lips over my cheek.

"Oh, would you look at that? Ding! Our order's ready."

»

The moment we got home, I barged through the door, seeing exactly what Taehyung had told me.

Letting my anger take over my actions, I walked over, pulling Jimin up and into my hold, pushing him behind me.

"Aww, he was comfy," Yoongi gave a pout and I yanked him up by his shirt.

"The audacity you have!" I screamed at him.

"Look Y/N, even if I do have a thing for Jimi-"

"I swear over your fucking dick Yoongi," I seethed.

"I'm not that evil to ruin it for you guys, plus I was just having some fun," he slurred the last word but anger was blinding me from noting that.

"Fun!? You don't fucking get it Yoongi!! He's not someone you can just have fun with! He's not like the damn others!"

"You're right, he suuure is special," he gave a goofy grin and I only pushed him further against the wall.

"And I sure as hell won't let my Jimin fall victim to your entertainment," I hissed and I slammed him against the wall, my eyes widening as his breath hit me. "You're drunk!?"

"Entertainment," he breathed out, his mood changing as tears welled into his eyes. "It's gone! The piano broke! The small brown one in the corner of my room!" He cried as it came to a shock for all of us.

I stayed frozen for a moment, his actions making sense now and I knew I had to be there for him despite the situation.

"It's alright," I bent down to wrap my arms around him and he clutched onto me harder. "Yoongi, you can take mine that's down in your studio," I told him and he shook his head.

"No way, there's no way I can have tha-"

"Isn't the owner of it saying it's yours now?" I smiled at him, wiping his tears away as he mumbled out apologies.

"I'm an asshole," he said and I sighed.

"You're fucking right, I can't lie on that. But you are our asshole hyung," I said and Namjoon and Jin pulled him up.

Hoseok screaming as they opened the boxes of pizza.

"LET'S EAT PUSSAY!"