fourteen

Jimin's POV

Not wanting the thought of Taehyung doing something like that with her made me rush into the decision.

Now I was standing in my room with her in my arms, wondering how I was going to actually get the task done.

Even with Taehyung's advice on entirely how to change her clothes, I felt like I'd mess up.

Laying her down onto my bed, I hovered over her for a moment, my eyes flashing to her collarbone that was on display.

Did the guys at the club eye her collarbone?

The rest of her?

My gaze went down to her exposed torso as well, her skirt which had rode up on her thighs so much, letting me see her legs from underneath it.

I felt hotter and I immediately looked away, not letting anything come into my mind.

She was sleeping.

I'm so awf-

"Perfect, that's what you fucking are," she breathed out against my lips. "And I don't want to hear anything less from you, got it?"

Maybe, just maybe,

I wasn't so awful.

Going to pick out the shirt that Taehyung had recommended me, a long sleeve button down, preferably in red and silk, I found an exact one with the exception of black borders and cuffs, the collar black as well.

Finding it good enough, I placed it over the bed, pulling out black boxers too.

The shirt was on the larger side for me, and Y/N being slightly shorter than me had its advantages.

First, I slid the boxers onto her legs, fitting them onto her waist. Once they were on, I pulled her skirt off which was now on top of them.

Placing her skirt onto the floor, I did the same with my shirt as I slipped it over my head.

Ruffling my hair, I picked up the dress shirt and stared at Y/N's laying form. Turning her over softly, I placed my thighs on each side, straddling her lower back slightly as I hurriedly pulled her shirt off her head.

Tossing it onto the floor, I sat her up against me with her back over my chest.

Only then did I realize that we were both bare from our hips, up.

And how amazing it felt.

To be pressed against her with not even the fabric of clothing separating us.

Quickly sliding the shirt onto her arms, I pulled it over her shoulders.

Gulping at the sight of her bare back and how her shoulder blades relaxed when my hand ran over them.

I sighed in relief once I was done and it was over. I laid her back down, ready to yank down my own shorts when the sight of her made something extremely clear.

I had forgotten to button the shirt.

The center skin of her chest showing while the shirt nearly fell off her shoulders again.

In a quick decision, I moved to sit over her hips, holding the shirt from up top, instantly noting how when I had pulled the fabric together, her breasts pushed up.

Fuck.

Starting with the bottom buttons, I left two open just like Taehyung had told me to do. Buttoning the middle ones, the two top ones were also left undone, the collar loose around her and I saw her collarbone peek through.

I-It's alright.

I'm sure Taehyung knows what he's doing.

Letting my shorts fall onto the floor with the rest of our clothes, I pulled the covers over Y/N, letting her arms stay out. While I laid on top of the covers, keeping some distance between us.

Despite how much I wanted to close it.

»

As I was drifting off to sleep, a voice called out to me.

"Minnii?"

My lips went dry at the sound of her groggy voice, still clearly sleepy as I turned around to face her.

Ready to hear her yell at me, or scream at me to leave.

"You're cold," she noted. "Why aren't you under the covers?"

"I-I didn't want to d-do that wi-"

She lifted them up, pulling me in and I sighed.

Yet in an instant, I was left breathless, pulled into her hold as our bare legs tangled into each other.

"You never need my consent for something you want to do, I trust you enough for you to make that decision," she smiled up at me, her eyes closed and I wanted to kiss her smooth lips that suddenly pouted at me.

"W-what's wrong?"

Her smile had turned to a pout and she turned the other way to look for something when I realized she was checking the time.

"You're beside me, nothing ever could be wrong," she turned back to face me, cupping my cheeks and pressing her lips against mine.

Closing my eyes, I brought my hand to rest over her hip as the other ran through her hair.

Lifting myself off of my elbow, I hovered over her, her hands wrapped around my neck as they traveled down my back, her nails digging in and I groaned in response.

Without another second to waste, she flipped us over, her hands now over my torso as I felt my stomach tighten. A breathless moan leaving her lips when my hips thrusted up softly.

With a smack of our lips, we pulled away. I could see her chest moving up and down as her breath hit my lips over and over again.

My shirt being loose on her, the shirt's neck hung down from her and I was able to clearly see the fact that she wasn't wear a bra.

Noting my gaze, I averted my eyes only to feel her chest over mine, her head on my shoulder.

"You're so nice, but I think I love it more especially when you're naughty."

Speaking in my ear, a shiver ran down my back as she kissed it, letting her teeth graze over.

Without realizing how tired we both were, we fell asleep like that. Pressed against each other and intertwined together.

My dick erect, just like her nipples.