twentyseven

"What?"

I felt my world crumble down and Taehyung didn't meet my eyes.

"He needs mouth to mouth from you to survive," he blurted out, trying to hold back a grin as I heard a squeak behind him.

"H-hey! I didn't say that!"

And just like that, my world was shining brighter than ever and my eyes welled with tears.

"YOU FUCKING DICK!"

Screaming at Taehyung, I ran to pull Jimin into my hold.

"Y-Y/N," he stuttered, a blush fading over his cheeks and he hugged me tightly.

"How I've missed you, my love," I let my tears fall as he pulled me up into his hold instead.

Crashing my lips onto his, my arms tightened around his shoulders as he let a quiet moan out. His tongue meeting mine, I no longer tasted cigarettes, but the taste of alcohol.

Which was far worse.

"Smooch later, we should order food first," Jin pulled us apart with a shove to get the phone.

Laughing softly, I gazed at Jimin.

"You're such a true beauty."

His lips parted at my words and I leaned in to kiss his nose softly.

"OOH FUCK YES BITCH THANK MY SHIT YOU HAVE THE SWEET CHICKEN TODAY!"

Screaming into the phone, everyone fell silent as Jin gave our orders, not phased by his scene.

"I say we call it a night after we eat," I stated.

"What, why!?" Hoseok whined.

"We'll eat and play a movie during, and because none of us have properly rested so I think a good relax and laid back night is what we need before we party," I smiled and they nodded.

"Sure, but I call the club for tomorrow," he added on.

"So what movie is it?" Taehyung scrolled through the choices and everyone started arguing.

"I swear over my balls," I started.

"You don't have balls," Namjoon cut in.

"I swear over Namjoon's balls," I corrected.

"WhAT N-"

"If we watch a stupid shit movie again then I will be in charge of movies since you all can never decide," I pursed my lips.

"Why is that?" Taehyung raised a brow.

"Because this is my house."

Silence passed over.

"Oh, yeah."

"Shit."

"Fuck."

"Well, damn."

"Are you guys serious," I groaned at their responses.

"Forgot you lived here, I realize it now tho," Taehyung burped, grinning after.

"Yeah maybe if you weren't always fucking in my house and staying here it wouldn't seem that way," I countered.

"Not gonna stop tho," he winked, his hand going onto Jungkook's thigh as I saw him tense slightly.

Rolling my eyes, I went to open the door as the bell rang.

"HOE MOVE!"

Pushing me out the way, Jin ran to get the food with a smile and I gave up with trying.