fifteen

Taehyung's POV

"Hey, wake up sleeping fabulous, because no beauty beats my Kook baby," I shook Y/N, trying not to disturb Jimin as they were tangled together.

Once the covers slid down, my eyebrow raised at the sight. A smirk prominent over my face.

Jimin wearing the same sleeping attire we all did.

What a shocker coming from the shy boy and Y/N probably didn't even get to enjoy it yet.

What a shame.

And he hasn't even gotten to admire the heat of your lover wearing your clothes.

Which was quite a switch since I was the dominant one with Jungkook and he wore my clothes but at times, he did want to be dominant and then, for his happiness, I'd wear his. Even with him as a submissive, I'd surprise him by wearing his clothes.

And here, the dominant was wearing the submissive's clothes.

They both sure are something.

Sighing, I ran a hand through my hair and pulled Y/N as she started mumbling.

"Miniieeeee," she whined, clinging to him further, his face burying itself into her neck.

Wincing, I watched them shift and I tried not to bother Jimin.

He didn't have to wake up yet for college anyways, Y/N did since she was a part of the staff.

"Not Jimin, Tae," I clarified, pulling her up all at once.

Finally, I thought she'd never let go of him.

At once, she stuck to me like a koala and I groaned, not wanting the contact with her and just returning to my beloved's arms instead.

"Jimmmiiiii," she mumbled, taking in my scent and scrunching her nose. "You smell diff-"

"Because I'm not Jimin."

Her eyes slowly opened and she saw how she was clinging to me.

And in that moment, Jimin turned on his side, slowly waking up until his eyes shot open at the sight.

Immediately letting go of me, she fell back onto the bed.

Landing over Jimin, he sat up and groaned and the sheets tangled in their feet as they rolled and fell off the bed.

With Y/N under him, he switched their positions right before they landed with a thump.

So, taking the hit for her?

Impressive, I'd say.

If I didn't have a sex drive that needed to be fulfilled at the moment.

"Great, you're up, I'm taking my leave."

"W-what are you do-doing here?"

Jimin's small voice squeaked out as I saw him up on his elbows, Y/N sleeping soundly over his chest.

Smirking, I ran a hand through my hair.