thirtyone

"I regret everything."

Hoseok groaned, his hand on his head as we had made our way back home after staying up all night with my parents to party.

"And that's another reason not to drink," Jimin chuckled, chewing away at his sandwich as he pointed at Hoseok who had insisted on doing shots by himself.

"Your dad did have some good shit though," Hoseok grinned and I whacked the back of his head, handing him water and painkillers.

"Eat up, and sleep if you're able to, we can order food later," I stretched, Seokjin poking my side as I let a yell out.

He burst into chuckles at his small action, running away to the couch and I sighed.

"Hey guys!! We finally got the official statement for Harry staying locked up because he raped Y/N!"

Namjoon's cheery shout was frozen in place as he had ran from the hallway to announce himself, unaware that Jimin was sitting at the table with us.

"Oh, hey Jimin," Yoongi greeted him casually as he walked out from the bathroom, taking a seat as he started to eat away at waffles.

I couldn't bring myself to look at Jimin, my head hung low as my eyes stayed on the ground.

"I-is that t-true?" Jimin's voice cracked, his sniffles sounding through the room and I felt my own eyes start to water. "Te-tell me he's lying! Someone! Anyone! He-he can't be righ-right?"

"Jimin, wait, sit down," I heard Taehyung speak to him yet I still was unable to face him.

"You want me to sit down?! Sit down? Are you out of your mind!? I-I get that you guys didn't want to tell me, th-that's okay, but you could have at least let me know he was awful news!! Then I would have never gone to him when he called me!"

"What?" My head snapped up this time, turning to Jimin as I saw his cheeks stained with tears.

I felt like I couldn't move, yet I knew I had to pull him into my arms, I couldn't just watch him fall apart right before my eyes.

I saw Taehyung move away from Jimin only to push me towards him and I immediately stepped forward, stumbling slightly as I tugged Jimin into my hold.

"H-he called me, t-the night I was go-gone? He cal-called, saying that he was a really good friend of yours and h-he wanted to have a su-surprise for yo-you and he needed my help to plan i-it," he explained and my eyes widened.

Harry had planned it all out.

From luring Jimin in without him even knowing in a way to get to me.

"I-I didn't know his surprise for you was to h-hurt you in such a way!!" He cried out, sobs breaking free from his chest and I let his head rest over my shoulder as he clutched me. "I-I just thought you'd be really happy to have an old friend come back and want to have fun together, on-only for him to turn out li-like this?"

I tugged Jimin closer into my hold, tightening my arms around him as he cried. My hand ran through his hair, his fist clenched around my shirt as he hiccuped softly.

"Did he really do that, to you?"

Jimin's voice was light by my ear as he sniffled, rubbing his sleeve over his nose and I placed my hands over the sides of his face.

"Years ago, he did," I gave a nod, biting my lip to keep from sobbing as his lips started to tremble again. "He drugged my drink, lead me into a room in the club and-" I cut myself off, taking a sharp breath in.

"I-I'll protect you too," he hugged me firmly. "Just like you always protected me with a smile, I never could have imagined something so dark haven happened to you because you kept yourself so bright. I won't let you get hurt either," he managed a shaky smile for me and I held onto him.