nineteen

"B-but you d-"

"I'm the worst, I know," I breathed out, moving closer to him as he immediately shook his head.

"No, y-you're not! I-I j-"

"You nothing," I cut him off, pulling him into my arms as his legs went around my waist and he sat over my thighs as my legs were laid out.

His head moved to my neck and I felt his tears. His hold over me was tight and I finally relaxed after so long, needing his touch.

"Minnie."

After I had breathed the name out, his lips roughly landed over mine and I let my hands go to his hair. He let an impatient whine out when I didn't part my lips for his tongue.

Opening my mouth, I sucked on his tongue and he pushed me down, flat against the ground as he grinded over me. The taste of cigarettes was strong, but I missed him too much to care.

Spreading my legs, he stayed on top of me as he thrust against me softly and I let my hands clutch his back.

Rubbing his erection against me, I felt my breath hitch as his hand went to tug my strap down, his lips over my collarbone.

He bit my shoulder softly and I arched my back into him, his hands going around me to rest over my ass. He continued to apply pressure over my collarbone, the skin between his teeth and I couldn't get enough of the feeling.

Leaning up, I pulled him away to kiss his lips, and his tongue darted into my mouth for a quick second before he pulled away completely.

He took deep breaths, his lips redder from the harsh kiss as his hands moved to hold my hips.

"I-I s-sm-smoked," he stuttered out and I nodded, letting my lips flutter over his neck, loving the sound of his sharp breath intake.

"I know, I don't like it, but I'm not letting that come between us right now," I spoke and he gave me a shaky nod, his nails digging deep into my hips as I sucked the skin of his neck roughly, leaving no area untouched by my lips.

He rolled his head over, pressing his hips to mine and a moan slipped past my lips, accidentally biting down over his neck and he groaned.

He cupped my cheeks, locking our lips together and my happiness soared through the roofs to finally be able to be with him again.

Pushing him down, I hovered over him, my hands running up his thighs, slipping under his shirt and he let a sharp gasp out.

I seated myself over his erection, leaning down to kiss him deeply, his tongue over mine and I felt his hands hike my dress up further.

"Fuck, you're not wearing anything underneath, are you?" He groaned out, squeezing my ass and I sucked his tongue.

"Mm, no it's better not to with this dress," I spoke against his lips, letting my fingernails graze his scalp as I ran my hands through his hair.

Sliding the strap down off my other shoulder, his lips latched onto my collarbone and I bit the tip of his ear when he rolled his hips up.

His hands went to unzip my dress, stopping when my phone rang abruptly, jumping up as he clung to me.

His surprise made me laugh, kissing his lips softly before I went to pick it up, my manager's voice sounding out again.

"Did you look over the profiles like I asked you to?"

"No."

"Are you ready for the interview?"

"No."