seven

Y/N's POV

My mind was racing with thoughts seeing Jimin over me in that position.

His skin brushing against mine as his chest was pressed tightly onto m-

"BITCH I SAID BLOW THE DAMN WHISTLE ALREADY!!!" The other gym teacher said with a grin as I nodded furiously.

With my pinky and index finger in the grip of my lips, I whistled the way my dad had taught me as it echoed throughout the gymnasium.

Everyone stopped, their eyes going to me as I wanted to shrink back.

Putting away my silent self, I broadened my chest, letting confidence flow through me like usual.

"You heard the whistle! Get changing boys and I'm right behind ya!" I clapped twice as everyone tossed their balls in the cage and headed to the locker rooms.

"L/N!" I heard my name being called out as the gym teacher walked in, tossing me a ball of red things.

As I held it, it felt like-

Clothes?

"Change into them, next up is walking around the campus and university. Gym ain't over yet, and you'll be leading them today for the walk," he grinned as I wanted to groan.

"Alright," I faked a smile as I went into the office attached to change.

Only then did I realize if I really should have been wearing something like that as a teacher

I mean, my booty and titties poppin'.

I walked out as I saw the rest of the class in red shirts and red shorts. My gaze automatically went to find Jimin as he was turned around, bent down to tie his shoe.

Gulping the lump in my throat at the sight of his poppin' booty made me forget my own.

His ass was starting to fuc-

"Oh, great you're done fast! I love the speed, have fun!" The teacher cheered as he clapped and went to sit in the office to grade different files.

Taehyung and Jungkook came up to me and they sat on the bench in front of me as I stood to watch the class.

Everything seemed to be going fine until I noted Jimin struggled with his shoelaces as he was now seated entirely on the floor to try to tie them right.

Going to take a step forward to help him, I saw someone walk by, purposely stepping over his hand, rubbing their foot over it as Jimin winced.

Anger flared through me again seeing the progress that Jimin had somewhat made with so much effort on tying his shoes was also now ruined along with a bruised hand.

"Hey you!" I called out to him as I stood tall and faced the student before he could leave.

"Yes, tea-"