five

I turned around, facing the annoying grin Taehyung wore on his face as Jungkook walked in behind him with a soft smile.

"Shut up, I'm multitasking dumbass," I rolled my eyes as Taehyung threw his bag at my face.

"You still can't catch so why gym class?" He chuckled as I groaned.

"Asshole! And I'm only here to watch over things, not actually run the cla-"

I cut myself off as another male entered the room with his bag, catching me off guard as he was looking down.

"Oh. Fuck."

Thinking I had spoken under my breath, it turned out to be louder as he looked up, startled.

Jimin gulped as he looked up, meeting my eyes as he stayed frozen in his place. His grip tightened over his bag as he looked away and went to take a seat on the bench.

"Well the-"

"Shut up bitch. I don't want to hear it," I pushed Taehyung away from me as I threw his bag back at him and he caught it.

"So rud-"

"Just shut up and start changing, you don't have all day. Class is starting," rolling my eyes, my gaze went to Jimin who slowly took his shirt off, his hair ruffling in the process.

As I saw his torso, I was amazed by how hella fit he was, six pack abs, yet with bruises covering his skin. He turned around to put his shirt down and I saw small cuts over his back, his shoulders extremely red as if he had been tortured.

Before I could say anything, he turned back around, his hands at his jeans waistband as his eyes snapped to mine and he took a sharp breath in.

Averting my eyes, I stood, bowing at the students as I took my leave from the locker room.

"As you finish changing, start heading out to the gymnasium for attendance," I said as I got nods in response.

Exiting, I took a deep breath, calming my racing heart as I walked into the gym. I leaned against the wall as my face was flushed and I was overall flustered.

What was I, a twelve year old having a crush for the first time?

Yes.

I mean, now that I thought about it, I didn't really find many people attractive nor did I end up thinking about them for longer than five seconds.

They didn't consume me like he did.

Even if I didn't know much about him.

Other than his name, what did I know?

That maybe he got attacked?

I don't know, maybe he was a part of gangs or something.

He smoked?

That wasn't confirmed eit-

"Hey! Stop it!!"

Hearing Jungkook's shout, I perked up. Looking at the hall where the locker room was, Taehyung suddenly burst through the door to run at me.

"The new kid! Help him!!"

Alarmed by the sudden distress in his voice and his request, I rushed inside, pushing past a few of the males as I saw what was happening.

The same scene from before.

Everyone was hitting him while he was on the ground, curled up and taking the pain.

Jungkook and Taehyung were screaming at a few of the guys as my eyes stayed on the pained Jimin.

As someone's foot came over his neck, I snapped out of my trance, anger immediately rushing through me once again.

"Fuck off!" I shouted, pushing the student back as his eyes widened once he saw me.

A few of the males backed away as I kicked a guy in the balls to get him off of Jimin.

"Who the fucking hell do you think you are to hurt him?! What the fuck did he do to any of you assholes!!?" I screamed as they sat on the bench, not meeting my eyes.

I heard a broken sob come from the boy in my arms as I held him tighter in my hold.

"What even happened?" I turned to Taehyung as he nodded.

"Jimin was about to wear his gym shirt when you left and all of a sudden they just started to push him around. They pushed him onto the ground and just hurt him, he didn't even say anything to them," Taehyung seethed as he glared at the group sitting on the bench.

"Yeah, and the wimp couldn't do anything but cower in fea-"

"Did I ask for you to fucking talk?"

I cut the guy off as he fell silent.

"All of you will be getting expelled," I said as I narrowed my eyes at them and they snapped up.

"W-what, no! We're sor-"

"I didn't ask for fucking apologies, assholes."

"But m-miss, I-"

"I don't care. If I see anyone who lays a hand on another student, I will spare no mercy for anyone."

"The piece of shit deserved it anyways," one guy muttered as I gritted my teeth.

In a flash, I smacked him across his face with the back of my hand as I stood in front of him.

"W-what," he breathed out as he stared at me. "That's abuse!!"

"Is it?" I cocked my head to the side with a sadistic grin. "And where's your proof I did it? These locker rooms don't have cameras and who's going to believe you? I'm just the new teacher trying to stop the real abuse that you just did to Jimin. And that's something that can be held against you. I'm sure you don't have a clue of how the law works, not only that, but you don't have a legal team with lawyers to back your every breath," I pushed him onto the floor as he scrambled away from me and I stepped towards him.

"P-please sto-"

"No, I won't. Do you really want to challenge me? Are you out of your mind to hurt another person like that? You didn't stop to hurt him so why should I stop to hurt you? He did no wrong yet you still wanted to punish him for no reason. While I have all the reason to punish you for doing wrong."

I grabbed him by his collar as he stuttered out nonsense and the room fell silent behind us. Dropping him onto the ground as I turned to face the rest of the class, they shrunk back.

"And that goes for everyone. So think twice before even daring to speak rudely to another student."

Everyone nodded furiously as I clenched my fists.

"Understand?"

I barked at them as I got a chorus of 'yes' in response.

"Tae and Kook, look after Jimi. The rest of you imbeciles whose screws are loose, get the hell up before I drag you out of here," I snapped my fingers as they got off the bench and walked out the room and I followed them out to take them to the principal's office.

"Well, Jimi, let's take care of you," Taehyung grinned as he leaned down to help Jimin up.

"Yeah, real good care."