sixteen

Y/N's POV

"My control loosens over simple things like that, I don't want to lose it completely unti-"

I cut myself off, getting off of him.

"Sorry, I-I," suddenly I started to stutter, not knowing why.

"Don't apologize," his voice was firm and he looked at his feet. "It's okay," his voice was soothing, and I wanted to hear it every morning.

Like the days it'd be raspy due to sleep.

"Go back to bed," I suggested. "I'll be taking a shower," I said and he nodded, gesturing to the towels in the bathroom closet when I grabbed the one that was hung behind his door instead. "I'll just use yours," I winked at him, his face flushing as he hid it behind his hands.

Kissing both of his hands lightly, I went to take a shower. Walking in, I took off Jimin's shirt and his boxers, hanging them behind the door as I stepped into the bathtub.

Quickly washing myself off under the water, I thoroughly rinsed my hair. I stepped out, taking the towel to wrap around myself.

Jimin's scent swirled around me and I knew I smelled like him as well, using his body wash and shampoo, and his natural scent mixing in from the towel.

When I had gotten back into his room, he was laid in the sheets, his chest rising up and down softly.

Me not being able to resist, I crouched down by his sleeping face, but he turned onto his other side and I pouted.

Standing up, I put a knee on the edge of the bed, leaning over Jimin, seeing his mouth part and he turned to lay on his back.

My breath got caught in my throat as the covers slid down lower over his chest and the end of the towel went under his thigh.

His hand shifted, finding my thigh and he let a soft breath out, still sleeping as his hand slid over my skin.

"Min," I stopped his hand before it could go further up the towel.

He stirred in his sleep, sitting up with a smile once he saw me.

Trying to warn him to not move, he leaned forward and the towel loosened while I raised a brow at him when he saw it with wide eyes.

Before the towel had pooled around my waist, he had slid me onto his thighs, pressing both of our bare chests tightly together.

Letting my hands run through his hair, my head rested on his shoulder while my arms were tightly wrapped around his neck.

His arms were loose around my hips, rubbing half crescents onto my lower back with the tips of his fingers.

The hairs on the back of my neck rose and I knew he was aware of what he was doing.

"Jimin," I moaned, sending a dark warning in my tone while he only chuckled breathily.

His lips latched themselves onto my collarbone and I instantly dug my nails deep into his shoulder blades.

He rubbed my skin between his teeth, not letting go while I gasped at the soft sucking his lips were doing over my collarbone.

"Minnie," I pulled my head back only for him to push his chapped lips onto mine.

I softly moaned, opening my mouth and before I could move my tongue, Jimin's was already in my mouth.

His arms tightened, his hands moving further down until he grabbed my ass with both of his hands, lifting me up higher over him.

Yet before we could lean back onto the bed to continue, a voice rung through the room.

"Y/N, you've go- oh."

My back was facing Taehyung as it was bare, my damp hair over it while the towel around my hips made it clear that Jimin's hands were on me underneath it.

"What?" I groaned loudly, turning my head to look over at him, feeling Jimin's arms around me never loosen.

"You've got work, if you didn't know. And keep a check over time, your ass will be late like it always is," he rolled his eyes and I nodded.

"Yeah, I got it," I mumbled into Jimin's neck, not bothering to turn back to Taehyung and he gave a shrug and left the room.

I pouted, letting my hands stay tangled in Jimin's hair as I kissed him and our lips moved to get deeper.

Pulling away, I didn't bother to hide the clear fact that I was upset over leaving Jimin to go to work.

Even though I knew I would see him again.

I slid off his thighs, a loud groan coming from Jimin of how our skin moved together.

I adjusted the towel again, having no clue what I'd wear since those boxes weren't unpacked yet.

Seeing a red flannel hung behind the door, I walked over to wear it.

Dropping the towel, I slid the flannel on, seeing that it was fairly large on me.

Deciding on cuffing the sleeves up, I let them fall a bit over my elbows.

I turned around, buttoning the flannel as it fell above my knees and I was able to leave the few last buttons undone while I buttoned all the others, closing the collar as well.

Letting my damp hair stay as it was, I pulled on a pair of black sneakers that Jimin had in the room.

Before I could turn the knob of the door to leave, arms came around my waist and I instantly leaned back into the warm chest.

"Jiminieee," I whined, his hands opening the top buttons so his lips could kiss my shoulders.

His fingers ran over my collarbone and I gasped, my lips parting as he crashed his chapped ones onto mine, his tongue immediately in my mouth.

Turning around in his arms, his hands went under the curve of my ass and I let mine dig into his bare back.

"One more cuddle," he pouted, only innocence in his eyes contrasting what he had just done to make me stay.

"Okay," jumping onto him, he held my thighs, squeezing them while I playfully smacked his ass. "Don't baby," I warned.

He walked us over to the bed, rolling on while I laid on top of him. His hold over me softening and I let my hands move through his soft hair.

After twenty seconds, he was asleep and I stayed there for another minute or so to not wake him up.

Pulling away my hand, I got up and his arms immediately reached out to me with a pout on his lips, his eyes still closed.

Pressing the pillow of his that I had used onto his chest, I pressed my lips to his and he smiled into the kiss, settling for the pillow.

Turning back to a pout when I pulled out of the kiss, he turned the other way, curling himself as I tucked the covers over him.

Pecking his chapped lips once more, I quickly raised my voice to say the next words with out thinking.

"Love you!"

After having called out to him without realizing what I had said, I opened the door that connected our homes together, ready to walk in when I heard a shout after me.

"Love you too!"

And in that exact moment, the six guys that were sitting on the floor with boxes of cereal scattered around them and bowls in their laps, snapped their heads to me.

Jimin's reply felt as thought it kept ringing through my place while I stood there with the door still open, my feet still in Jimin's home.

I gulped, twelve eyes on me as I felt uneasy, my face flushed from Jimin's answer and my own words to him.

"So, like.... Did you fuck?"