ten

The taste of cigarettes lingered over his lips as they were pressed against my own.

His hands were tangled into my hair which I had let down. His knee next to my thigh on the bed I was sitting on.

My hand went to grip onto his thigh when his tongue darted into my mouth to tease my tongue and the cigarette taste got stronger.

Both of us running out of breath, we pulled away, Jimin sucking my lips softly as our lips let go of each other.

I wanted to let out a moan, moan out his name to let it be known how good it felt, how good he made me feel, but fought against it.

One hand of mine was on the bed to steady my seated form, Jimin placing his over it to tangle our fingers together, my other hand on his thigh as his was in my tangled into hair.

"Minn," I breathed out, my hand tightening around his thigh unconsciously and he gave a small gasp under my touch.

His lips were plump, darker from the kiss and I ran my thumb over his bottom one, loving them.

And how they were still his chapped lips.

The door had shut softly, signaling that everyone had left the bedroom, leaving the both of us to each other.

Another thought was on my mind as my gaze was stuck on his perfectly chapped lips.

"Did you smoke on the way here?"

My question made him look down, pulling away from me as he chose to sit beside me on the edge of the bed instead.

"Did you taste the cigarettes?"

He had said 'cigarettes' meaning plural, and he had smoked more than one.

His hand ran through his hair, pulling on the strands and I immediately pulled his hands away.

"Jimin! Hey, stop that," I held his hands in mine, kissing them and he only pulled them away.

He brought my chin up to stare at me, my breath getting caught in my throat at how he was so breathtaking.

"Answer me, Y/N," he licked his lips, his eyes never leaving mine.

"I did," I answered honestly and he looked away with wavering eyes.

"Then there's my answer to your question," he sighed, a hand through his hair, confirming the suspicion of the cigarette pack that he had dropped in class.

His head was down, a broken sob coming from him as my eyes widened and I immediately pulled him close to me.

"Minnie, what's wrong?" I held his face in both of my hands, treasuring every feature of his.

"I get it if you don't want to be around me a-anymore, i-"

I pushed my lips onto his chapped ones before I knew it, tangling my hands into his hair.

He froze for a moment, his hands wrapping around my lower back and I had went onto my knees, towering over him as we kissed. I felt sparks erupt throughout me and I slid my tongue over onto his.

He let out a soft moan as we fell back, him lying under me as neither of us pulled away.

"Y/N," he moaned over my lips as he gasped for air.

Seeing the tears over his face, I kissed his cheek, moving to his jawline, letting my mouth ghost by his ear.

Settling for kissing on his neck.

I let my teeth graze over his soft skin, flicking my tongue out after I bit down and he gave a groan from the pressure I sucked with.

In response, he suddenly jerked his hips up into mine and I fell onto him entirely, resting on his chest as I let a moan out right by his ear.

"Jimin, fuck."

"I'd love to."

Was the reply he gave me and I groaned, not letting my mind roam further. Sitting up, I pulled him up as well and into my arms.

I leaned back against the bed as his legs went on either side of me and he sat over my waistline.

"W-why?" He whispered after a short silence.

"Because it's okay- err, well not really okay because smoking could give you cancer or make you lose your teeth and have black gums and black hard lungs," I cut myself off from the rant, pulling him to meet my eyes as my hands were on his cheeks. "But we'll work through it, and as much as the taste of cigarettes mixed with the taste of you excites me," I paused to kiss his now red lips softly, tugging at them when I pulled away and he leaned further into me. "I'd rather know exactly how you taste, without needing the cigarettes."

I licked my lips while he gulped, his Adam's apple bobbing and I found it harder for me to control.

Leaning forward, I kissed the bulge over his neck, feeling it move and him shiver. Just like I had done with his neck, I bit down, letting my lips press against his skin to harshly suck.

Though this time, he wasn't able to hide back his moans.

His arms around my neck as they fisted themselves into my hair, his lips were right at my ear. His throaty moans were breathed out against my ear and I let my tongue run over the smooth skin of his neck that I had now marked.

He rested against me and I knew he could feel my erect tits as they were pressed against his chest, just like he knew I could feel his erect dick as it was pressed against my crotch and the side of my thigh.

His face was entirely flushed and I found it adorable how he buried himself into me.

"And you don't have to protect me all the time," his hand went to caress the wound that was now wrapped tightly by Taehyung. "You'll get yourself hurt," his voice was low and I kept combing my fingers through his silky hair.

"I don't care, as long as you're with me, I'd take countless blades for you because you've already gotten so hurt, you don't need any more pain brought into you," I kissed his hair, letting my lips linger.

"My dad died drunk, my mom along with him."