twentyfive

A bond where our trust outdid any other obstacle that could come between us.

"Come on, let's go," Jungkook brought me into his arms, leading us out the door and I nodded.

"The first thought I'd say is let's look if he's around the building. We do not split up, at all by any means because that has got to be the most dumb fucking shit I could have ever heard of and it's scary and stupid," Taehyung announced while we both nodded.

"Y/N stay in the middle," Jungkook took my one side while Taehyung stood at the other.

"Do you know where he smokes?" I questioned Jungkook as we found no sign of Jimin around the area.

"Usually his house, but he's not there," he sighed, looking over at me.

"I think it's time we search further," I suggested and Taehyung took a deep breath in.

"I want to make a suggestion, if it's alright," he spoke up and Jungkook gave a nod with me. "The club."

"There's no w-"

"Isn't that what we'd think though? Don't you think we could at least get a clue from there?" Taehyung cut Jungkook off and I chewed over my lip.

"Let's not waste any time then," I started walking off, in front of the two as they followed.

"This may have been a bit more difficult than I had assumed," Taehyung breathed out when we stood in front of the loud club.

As we went to step in, I felt a slight tug over my hand, looking at Jungkook as I pulled Taehyung back.

"What'd you find, babe?" Taehyung was by Jungkook's side in a flash and he pointed at the ground.

There were cigarettes, scattered over the ground at the entrance of the club.

"W-we have no clue if any might even be Jimin's," Taehyung stuttered and I felt my heart rate increase.

"But maybe this is our exact clue," I bent down, my hands slightly shaking as I rolled the cigarettes around, my eye catching one with markings over it.

"Try unrolling the paper," Jungkook said as we saw the end was burned, yet not entirely.

Meaning he was in the middle of a smoke, not finishing the entire thing yet.

I unwrapped the paper, and whatever the hell was inside of the cigarette fell to the floor, the paper now open flat in my palm and I felt my heart stop.

"No."

The simple word left my lips, tears following and I didn't have another moment to process the words as Jungkook had me in his hold. Taehyung took the paper, holding it tightly.

"This nightmare is only getting worse," he sighed, running a hand though his hair.

"The brutal reality is really starting to kick in, we have to hurry," Jungkook pulled me up and I felt fear course through every part of me.

"The fear isn't going to go away, so we're going to have to do this while we're scared shitless," Taehyung rested a hand over my shoulder. "What we fear has a high chance of indicating what we need to do next," he smiled gently.

"But we definitely need to show this to the hyungs, I don't think we should stay out any longer or go any deeper," Jungkook spoke and I felt the waver in his voice.

"Good idea, staying together is what is important in the moment, let's go back," I nodded as we started walking.

The walk stayed silent, and when we came back home, there was still no sign of Jimin, yet the one we had was enough.