eight

Raising a brow, I didn't make a move to get out of our position, the tingles running through my body because of his touch very clear.

"Do you not like them?"

He shook his head the slightest in return.

"It's not about me not liking them, but the other guys liking them far more than they should. That's what I don't like," he explained.

And this time, it was my turn to breathe out a 'fuck' when Jimin ran his hands over my torso.

Looking down at his hands, I saw the redness and swelling had slightly gone down, yet he was still in throbbing pain.

I ran my hand over his and I heard him take in a sharp breath.

I leaned away from him, much to my disliking, to take a towel that was hanging and pulled him back into the classroom.

Making him sit down in my seat, I took the ice that was in a bag on my desk as it slipped around in my hands, and wrapped the towel around it.

Jimin saw what I was doing and shook his head immediately, hiding his hand behind his back.

"Min Min, it's okay," I comforted him while he looked up at me in a daze at the nickname I had given him again.

Taking his distraction to my advantage, I pulled his hand out and in a flash, let the towel rest around it as he gave a gasp.

The way his chapped lips parted in pain and he gripped onto his thigh with his other hand only added onto the attractiveness that was already there with him.

Bending down, I took the hand that was firmly wrapped around his thigh around my own hand, seeing the indent it had left over his shorts.

And damn, did he have a grip.

He locked our fingers together, staring into my eyes as his welled with tears once more.

"I know it hurts now, but this is so that it won't get worse and hurt even more then," I soothed him as he only licked his chapped lips and averted his gaze away from me. "What?" I raised his chin to look back at me, noting his cheeks were pink again.

"I-I-"

"Hey, it's alright. You don't have to worry, you can tell me anything," I furrowed my brows, placing my hand over his thigh and gulping.

That was one thick thigh.

Fuck.

The muscle tensed when I had placed my hand over it, relaxing as he looked into my eyes.

"I saw your tits."

»

"Well, I mean technically he probably just meant the top of them while you were bent down underneath him," Taehyung explained while I only rolled my eyes.

I had purposely left out the important detail of the ice slipping around in my hands as it had wet the sports bra I was wearing, enhancing the visible rack of my erect tits.

"Well, I mean I don't see the big deal," Jungkook added in. "He's going to be seeing a whole lot more if things escalate."

"W-what?" I stopped in my tracks slightly as we had only started the walk a few moments ago when Jimin and I joined the group again.