twenty

With Jungkook's endless moaning through the night, I had gotten my work done, now getting ready for school and I changed my clothes again.

As I had pulled on my shirt, arms came around me, going under my shirt as they spread themselves over my torso and I let a gasp out at the warmth.

"Were you out for work the entire night?"

His raspy voice made my heart race and I could barely answer as his fingertips brushing under my bra.

"Not going to answer?" He hummed by my ear, biting it softly and I parted my lips to let a breath out.

"I came late from the meeting, you were already asleep and I didn't want to bother you," I softly spoke and he spun me around, pressing my chest into his and I let my arms go around his shoulders.

As I let my grip go into his hair, he latched his lips to my collarbone and I let a light moan out as he sucked on the skin.

"You should have woken me up," he pouted and I shook my head.

"You need your rest, I don't want you to tire yourself over this," I couldn't help but stare at his now woken state.

"W-what?"

"You're so fucking hot when you wake up," I let him pick me up as his hands went under my thighs and up my shorts.

"You always make me feel so special," he gave a shy smile and I licked my lips before latching them onto his neck.

He pressed me against the wall as his head was thrown back and his hips thrusted forward.

I grit my teeth over his skin slightly at the sensation, feeling his palm over my ass.

"Good morning to you two too," Taehyung walked in, grabbing a water bottle as he sat down.

Jimin set me down on my feet as I have him a soft kiss before moving to make coffee.

"You can go back to bed since class doesn't start yet for you," I told him and he only gave a shy shake of his head and he sat on the seat of the kitchen island.

"You know what I noticed?" Taehyung started off, his eyes going over to Jimin.

"Y-yes," he gulped, shoving the bread into his mouth and I found it adorable.

"You're extremely shy and well reserved around everyone and just in general, but when it comes to with Y/N, it's like you don't hold back, confidence running through your veins when you're alone with her and you even make moves on her," he took a long sip of water as he watched Jimin's face flush. "Is that false?"

"N-no, I-I guess I never thought about it like that," he spoke, his eyes on his feet and I poured coffee into mugs, seeing Jungkook walk out too, Taehyung's shirt loose over his shoulders.

"So you're comfortable with her?" Jungkook asked as he took his mug and sat beside Taehyung, sharing a short kiss.

"Y-yeah, she makes me feel like I can do anything," I watched as Jimin fumbled around with his fingers.

"Told you it was love at first sight," Jungkook said as I choked on my coffee, Jimin spitting out his bread.

"I'm going to be late for work, stop pestering him," I grabbed my bag in a rush, going over to still give Jimin a kiss over his red cheeks. "Don't worry about them, okay?"

He gave a small nod in response, his eyes meeting mine for a second and I felt my heart tense with his gaze.

With a jingle of the keys as I set them down on the table, I made my way to leave as I walked towards the college.