Chapter 30

Emily stood behind Barry, she was already in her suit, she watched as Barry paced. He gave her a small glance when his phone went off, "You're on speaker."

"Okay." Joe breathed on the other end, "You two are on. Good luck."

"Thanks."

"Barry. Emily. After tonight, everyone's gonna know that The Flash and The Phantom exist. Are you ready for that?"

Barry looked at Emily, who gave him a nod, "We'll see you tonight."

Emily followed behind Barry as he sped in his suit, she was taking small leaps from her spot. She stopped beside him, she glanced back at the officers. Eddie, Singh, all stared at the two heroes."

"The Scarlet Speedster," Snart called out.

"And his partner." Mick breathed, a large maniacal smirk on his face, "Miss Midnight."

"Any preference on how you'd like to die? The flame or the frost? Not in the mood for chitchat. Gotcha. Ready when you are."

Barry and Emily glanced at each other and nodded. Emily disappeared, making Mick get his gun ready and look around. Barry zoomed between them, barely missing the weapons fire as he did.

"Cover me!" Snart yelled to Mick. Emily suddenly appeared in front of the blast, using her shield so it missed Barry. The blast turned into shadows at Emily's feet.

Emily smirked at him, "Can't you two aim better?"

"I'll show you aiming better!" Mick screamed at Emily, aiming his gun at her. She teleported to the spot beside Barry.

"Barry. Emily. You two know what you have to do."

Barry breathed heavily hiding behind a car with Emily, "Yeah, get them to cross their beams and cancel their guns out. I know."

"Trust us. We know." Emily groans. Barry ran out of the explosion Mick created, while Emily teleported away from it.

"Yeah, not as easy as it sounds."

🌩~🌩~🌩~🌩~🌩

"Jackie."

Jackie's head shot up at the sound of Cisco's voice, "Mm." She tried to speak but the gag restricted her.

"Jackie, is that you?"

"Mm-mm." Jackie cried out, she was trying to tell them to go away. That is was a trap. That there was a bomb right under her seat.

"Jackie," Cisco says finally seeing her. Jackie turned her head, shaking her head no, "We're going to get you out of here." He ran forward despite Jackie's muffled protests.

Joe noticed what she was referring to, "Cisco!" Joe pushed him away, "Cisco, down!" He ran over trying to get to Jackie but the explosion went off before he could get her out of the way, "NO!"

"Oh my God! Jackie!" Cisco cried out, once the explosion was gone and they could see, Cisco and Joe ran to where Jackie was.

Jackie was sitting there, part of her clothes burned right off, but she looked completely fine. Other than the soot covered her face and body. Joe sighed in relief, "Oh thank God."

"I thought I was gonna die."

🌩~🌩~🌩~🌩~🌩

Emily was thrown back by the car exploding beside her. She groaned from the floor, watching as Barry was shot with the cold gun. Emily stood up holding her arm, where there was blood from the debris. Her eyes widen when Eddie appears in front of Barry with one of the shields, she teleported to them, grabbing both and bringing Eddie away. Barry and Emily moved away from Eddie to make sure he wasn't attacked.